Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hits4Pay closes after 19 years and months #on-going
7/7/2017 1:20:21 AM
Dear Hits4pay members,

After 19 years and 3 months of operation, I have sad news.

We have decided to close Hits4Pay site. This decision was not easy to make, as it took months of looking for alternative means to keep the site live.

Why are we closing?

The simple answer is, the PTC model is not a model of advertising appreciated by advertisers anymore.

Hits4Pay is an advertising site and if advertisers are not happy with the results they get, they stop spending. This is what happened in this case.

If we do not have happy customers, there is no point in running a business.

I am grateful to all members who stuck by us all these years, and I am sorry to announce this unfortunate news.

In the coming months, we will be settling out accounts that are due payments.

We wish you all the best.

Best regards,

Adam Jacob
Hits4pay

Visit EMoneySpace Forum

Jan aka Jaz

$$$$$$$$$

+0
RE: Hits4Pay closes after 19 years and months #on-going
7/7/2017 1:25:39 AM
Quote:
Dear Hits4pay members,

After 19 years and 3 months of operation, I have sad news.

We have decided to close Hits4Pay site. This decision was not easy to make, as it took months of looking for alternative means to keep the site live.

Why are we closing?

The simple answer is, the PTC model is not a model of advertising appreciated by advertisers anymore.

Hits4Pay is an advertising site and if advertisers are not happy with the results they get, they stop spending. This is what happened in this case.

If we do not have happy customers, there is no point in running a business.

I am grateful to all members who stuck by us all these years, and I am sorry to announce this unfortunate news.

In the coming months, we will be settling out accounts that are due payments.

We wish you all the best.

Best regards,

Adam Jacob
Hits4pay

Visit EMoneySpace Forum

Jan aka Jaz

$$$$$$$$$

Join me, Jan Green, and I'll personally help you build a second income with top rated SFI—now in its 19th year!
Click here to join my team and get started FREE today!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!