Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
DREAMS DON'T WORK UNLESS YOU DO
7/6/2017 9:15:50 AM

GREAT HEADLINE DON'T YOU THINK

How very true, there are a lot of people around who feel that the world owes them.

Owes them what exactly?

I remember in my youth watching a news program (I don't recall which one) Where a teenager was sitting with his father and the presenter was asking the teen why did he feel that he didn't need to get a job?

The boys answer was simple and to the point. " I was not asked to be born so why should I."

What stuck in my mind was not my fathers angry out burst at the television! But the total arrogance and lack of respect the teen had towards his father and the establishment.

I reflect back to that time and look at the world today and think WOW how many others are doing just what he had said back then. Everyone seems to want something for nothing, few are prepared to work for their dreams and yet expect the world.

However you cant rely on the word of others either. I know that from personal experience having been let down on several occasions even from trusted sources. People have their own agendas and sometimes you only fit in when it helps or suits them.

What I'm getting to is

DREAMS DON'T WORK UNLESS YOU YOU DO.

You have to do it yourself.

When it comes to trading this is something that you really have to do yourself. You need to learn, learn and learn. However you need to find a reputable company that are willing to teach you and then you need to practice, practice and practice. You can't rely on others to trade for you and certainly do not trust most so called account managers offering great rewards with guarantees?

At Dex Trader their training is second to none, they have taken the complicated and made it simple, they have removed all the BS that puts people off and in short video bursts they explain everything you would ever need to know about trading.

They have people there almost 24/7 during the trading day to answer your questions and will even do a one to one screen share and show you where you may be going wrong.

OH did I mention that the training is FREE

If you click on any of the links below go to the top of the page, click on prices then join us there in the DEX TRADER FREE .

There is no obligation to purchase anything and we will put you under no pressure. We are there to help you understand trading and for you to see if you have a traders mind set.

We provide training, signals and support nearly 24 hours a trading day. We believe with the right training and help and if you have the mind set to trade there is no better company.

Dex surpasses all others.

Our past dictates our future and our future is assured.

16641086_1360675437328805_3100468956316158479_n.jpg

Paul Davey aka Soldier Blue
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!