Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
#SFI_International #Localvantia
6/29/2017 5:26:05 PM
Localvania

"Localvantia is off to a GREAT start with hundreds of merchants already being pre-registered weekly in dozens of countries by SFI affiliates who see the huge opportunity in front of them!

The United States leads the way, with Canada, Australia, Italy, Serbia, South Africa, and Nigeria also having added numerous merchants so far.

The top merchant categories registered so far are restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, general retail stores, health & wellness, automotive, and beauty/hair salons. In all, merchants in 30 different categories have been pre-registered so far! And we’re just getting started!"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I joined SFI in April 2017

LQQKing for my 1st Commission Payout on 10 JULY 2017

+1
RE: #SFI_International #Localvantia
7/3/2017 6:50:17 AM
Quote:
Localvania

"Localvantia is off to a GREAT start with hundreds of merchants already being pre-registered weekly in dozens of countries by SFI affiliates who see the huge opportunity in front of them!

The United States leads the way, with Canada, Australia, Italy, Serbia, South Africa, and Nigeria also having added numerous merchants so far.

The top merchant categories registered so far are restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, general retail stores, health & wellness, automotive, and beauty/hair salons. In all, merchants in 30 different categories have been pre-registered so far! And we’re just getting started!"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I joined SFI in April 2017

LQQKing for my 1st Commission Payout on 10 JULY 2017

Picture

tripleclicks.com
DOOGEE Cube P1 Smart Mini LED Projector$265.25 (Save 55%!)
Portable and compact, the DOOGEE Cube P1 Smart Mini LED Projector lets you set up your own private theater wherever and whenever you want! Weighing in at just over 1 pound and just 2.4 inches across, the DOOGEE Cube is a truly portable entertainment center capable of projecting visually stunning images up to 100 inches across. Support with a...

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!