Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
About The Think And Griw Rich Mastermind Group
6/26/2017 2:47:33 AM
Hello everyone.
To our first time visitor welcome we ar thankful for your participation. for returning members welcome bacxk you are always appreciated.
I made some changes to clerafy and ease the use of the group and forum. I will be updating all the sedction listed below so that it is easy for everyone to benefit from Think and Grow Rich. Here is the table of content. I change some tings around becaus I became confused about setting this up so I know that others might also be confused about how it works. so here we goo, below is a table of content and each link will take you to topics we ask you to discover what we do here, why we do it and what you can get out of it. Evry one of these will be re-edited and clarified. As each one of the items on this list is complete I will add the link so that you can access it. I ask your patience I did not set out to do this, I was asked by someone in theADLANDPRO community. And that will be covered under, "Who Do I Think I Am?"
  1. INTRODUCTION
  2. YOU MEAN THERE ARE RULES
  3. A GROUP AND A FORUM? WHY?
  4. TEXT AND AUDIO MIGHT BE NICE
  5. YOU WANT ME TO POST IT WHERE!?
  6. WHO DO I THINK I AM? AM?
"You do not need to change a thing, 'YOU' are perfect just the way you are. Your Lack Of Success Is Not You Fault" Michael Dlouhy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!