Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Let's Network #New_Community_Members #SFI_International_Earning
6/26/2017 11:30:21 AM
Happiness is one's mind over matter. One's mind being the individual, living among the living ... Matter is infinite from the point of an individual ... beyond Earth into the cosmos ... by Jan aka Jaz

This morning, received the following msg ...

"You currently have a minimum of $51.49 in unclaimed commissions. Go to your Earnings Optimization Report now to learn how to add this income to your next commissions payout. "

I have not spent a PENNY for these earnings ...

My Commission line is showing for the 1st time, these earnings will be posted on the 10th of July 2017 ...

I have chosen "CHECK" this will only cost $7.00; thus, from $51.49 yields $44.49

After receiving the check, I will change pay options

This excites me as much as the 1st Earnings as a FREE Adlandpro Affiliate when, I
shared proof of earnings ...

SFI has multiple streams of earning opportunities ... now I am motivated to share more than upload my inventory to sell (anticipating recruiting my network of vendors to sell their inventory on SFI (I will be earning smarter than working harder to sell my inventory)

+0
Let's Network #New_Community_Members #SFI_International_Earning
6/26/2017 11:41:01 AM
I joined on 27 APR 2017; have earned over $50 and have not spent a penny - yet
When I get the CHECK ... will edit this post to share graphic proof
Then cash it to re-invest in SFI

Jan Green

United States

#14 IN CLASS
1,585 ALL-TIME VP
31-DAY VP STREAK
584 LIKES
2-TIME WINNER
+0
Let's Network #New_Community_Members I love #reading
7/1/2017 5:32:10 PM
Highly recommend Adlandpro Community Member's forum

"Born in 1945 in Lima, Peru, the land of the Incas and the beautiful landscapes. We were five children in my family, three boys and two girls. My father was the best of men, a lawyer, and my mother a loving, beautiful woman who played the piano brilliantly. Religion was very important in our life and we were a happy family in a happy environment ..."
+1
RE: Let's Network #New_Community_Members #SFI_International #Earnings
7/2/2017 1:35:33 AM
Quote:
I joined on 27 APR 2017; have earned over $50 and have not spent a penny - yet
When I get the CHECK ... will edit this post to share graphic proof
Then cash it to re-invest in SFI

Jan Green

United States

#14 IN CLASS
1,585 ALL-TIME VP
31-DAY VP STREAK
584 LIKES
2-TIME WINNER

I have learned how to promote my inventory in SFI and collect directly from my prospective buyers ... who visit my designated place ~~~ I lease space in a couple
of my connection's stores ...

When I send my buyer's to their store; it also increases browsers in their store (sale booster to their store's inventory)

This new discovery in SFI will be my negotiation with established network, to cancel my lease in exchange for listing an item they want to CLEARANCE SALE for FREE Advertising and Promotion on my Adlandpro Network Page

+0
RE: Let's Network #New_Community_Members #SFI_International #Earnings
7/2/2017 6:56:06 AM
That's very good, but I highly recommend that you continue what you are doing and use the $50 for the one time payment for deferred membership of Turnkey Cash Cow. Its a completely done for you program and you will get set up in 12 months time and start receiving guaranteed minimum MONTHLY payments of $190 from month 13. When you are set up and they make a sale for you (not guaranteed) you get $500 and your monthly income will rise by around $60. If you use my referral link I will get that in 12 Months time. Its a great feeling, I will get my 5th monthly payment in a few days time direct to my Paypal account and no further payments ever. I have just used my income to buy the $265 deferred membership for my wife. In 6months time I will get the $500 commission and increased monthly income and she will start getting her $190 per month.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!