Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chapter 3 Faith
6/19/2017 9:51:28 PM
Chapter Three Faith Impressions and comments.

SO here we are week Three, Chapter 3. I apologize for not getting this up sooner. I am working on myself to get more consistencey. we are all learning one thing or another all the time so please have patience and I will get there. so please have at it I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas and AHA mopments. near the top of the post are links for audio and chpater 3 Announcement (This Posting)
Please remember the rules NO PROMOTIONS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED! All Promotions will be deleted from the forum. If you have not read the rules and how it works, please do so. I am not going to try to cover the entire chpater, but I will share what I have written in the past and any new insights I may have this week. thank you all for attentding and becomeing a part. Please remember to respect one another everyone is not at the same place in their personal development so be patient, encouraging and above all supportive.

I Believe In you

Michael Dennis
"You do not need to change a thing, 'YOU' are perfect just the way you are. Your Lack Of Success Is Not You Fault" Michael Dlouhy
+1
RE: Chapter 3 Faith
6/19/2017 11:39:32 PM
Hill wrote that "Faith is the head chemist of the mind.

So what is a chemist? It is a person who studies, mixes, experiments and discovers the makeup of these substances. In our mind, we have negative and positive emotions

The positive:
Love Faith Sex, Romance Desire, Enthusiasm Prosperity and Hope they are energy and the things we desire are matter

Now matter is anything that has mass and takes up space.

Energy is the capacity to cause change. Energy cannot be created or destroyed; it can only be conserved and converted from one form to another. ... Any object or particle that is in motion has kinetic energy based on its mass and speed"

So the chemist of energy id=s effecting change that results in us obtaining the physical equivalent of our desire (energy) The intangibles, the vibration of thoughts mixed with desire, faith, and the other positive emotions will act together to transmute your desire into its physical counterpart. That is to effect change. (This is why you are never broke but that's another discussion for another time)

Faith, being the most powerful and Love and Sex (the emotion not the act) are the three most powerful of the eight.positive emotions. Well, why is this important? when they blend together with your thought impulses and desire, the have a way of making the vibration of thought so that it reaches your subconscious mind. why is that important to you? your subconscious mind is the navigator of your ship. it makes the directions and decisions us to success or failure depending on what's added into our mental mix.

I give yu the negative emotions for this very reason they tend towards poverty, mediocrity and defines the limits of our ability to succeed. Would you agree, that if a person believes that they are going to fail miserably and believes with all their heart and hold onto it with a death grip and will not let go, will never try something they KNOW they cannot succeed at? of course, they won't even try.

But at the opposite end of the spectrum, one who believe with his whole being that they will accomplish what they hold as an I GOTTA HAVE attitude will succeed and will not let go of that all-consuming thought dominating idea. They will always succeed.

Here's good news though, A very negative person, if they tie in with strong positive people and set their heart to learn how to succeed, will begin to feed themselves a feast of positive thoughts and ideas and reject what is negative can turn their life around by taking control of their mind...

I have a lot more but us Green personalities can write a 500-page tech guide in one sitting. they like to show people how smart they are. they believe they are the smartest guy in the room and they know everything. A blue personality won't want to sit down and write or edit such a volume of work, it's boring work for them, it's not fun for them.

Even being a Green I have learned I don't know everything and I know I am not the smartest person in any room unless they are kindergarteners lol.

Take care and remember
I Believe in you.
"You do not need to change a thing, 'YOU' are perfect just the way you are. Your Lack Of Success Is Not You Fault" Michael Dlouhy
+0
6/21/2017 5:51:24 AM

Hill Writes
"As an illustration, consider the purpose for which you are, presumably, reading this book. The object is, naturally, to acquire the ability to transmute the intangible thought impulse of DESIRE into its physical counterpart, money. By following the instructions laid down in the chapters on auto-suggestion, and the subconscious mind, as summarized in the chapter on auto-suggestion, you may CONVINCE the subconscious mind that you believe you will receive that for which you ask, and it will act upon that belief, which your subconscious mind passes back to you in the form of “FAITH,” followed by definite plans for procuring that which you desire.

The method by which one develops FAITH, where it does not already exist, is extremely difficult to describe, almost as difficult, in fact, as it would be to describe the color of red to a blind man who has never seen color, and has nothing with which to compare what you describe to him. Faith is a state of mind which you may develop at will, after you have mastered the thirteen principles, because it is a state of mind which develops voluntarily, through application and use of these principles.

Repetition of affirmation of orders to your subconscious mind is the only known method of voluntary development of the emotion of faith.

Perhaps the meaning may be made clearer through the following explanation as to the way men sometimes become criminals. Stated in the words of a famous criminologist, “When men first come into contact with crime, they abhor it. If they remain in contact with crime for a time, they become accustomed to it, and endure it. If they remain in contact with it long enough, they finally embrace it, and become influenced by it.” ~ Napoleon Hill

What we believe is done through Repitition of thoughts what people say to us and what we say to our self. We are influenced by our environment in more ways than we realize. from the TV shows we watch, the movies we go see, the radio station we listen to and the conversations we have with close friends. We learn to believe a thing, wether deliberately or inadvertwntly in our daily lives.

This is why so many people who people who live in povertry feel every door is closed in their face and can see no way out. it is also why the wealthy thnk from a place of prosperity, abundance and more than enough. the poor come from a attitude of pocerty and acceptance of this is the way life will always be this way for me.

Our educational istitutions provide a lot of knowledge, in face they have thegreatest assembly of knowledge catagorised and stored. But that is as far as it goes for the most part. so many people put a great deal of validity that knowledge is power, but it is not it is just potential power. It is just GENERAL KNOWLEDGE and that will do nothing to attract wealth.

SO what is needed? Specialized knowledge to believe in. What is specialized knowledge? it is knowledge that goed further than general Knowledge. it is knowledge that is intellegently organized, emotionalized and put into action when we form it into a definite plan of action and followed through with, with a definite action toward a definite goal.

It is why so many graduate college and end up not working in their chosend feild. this in turn leads to disatisfaction with life because they are not working in a field that is not inline with thier personality color.
Red Personalities are the leaders who know what they want and they are determined to get it, this is how we mist approach andy goal. we have to be persistent in our faith and undaunted by any challenge to be successful and to not let others disuade us our circumstances. SO your faith correctly directed and backing up our desire is a vital part of your success. If you are not succeeding you have to make it your responsibility to yourself to reject negative input and actively implement postive replacement of the limiting beliefs that have been holding us back for so long.

That.s enough for now I hope to have some more tomorrow
Michael Dennis
Your Humble Mentor With A Servant Heart

+0
6/28/2017 2:06:28 AM

Hill Writes

"How To Develop Faith

"There comes, now, a statement which will give a better understanding of the importance the principle of auto-suggestion assumes in the transmutation of desire into its physical, or monetary equivalent; namely: FAITH is a state of mind which may be induced, or created, by affirmation or repeated instructions to the subconscious mind, through the principle of autosuggestion.

As an illustration, consider the purpose for which you are, presumably, reading this book. The object is, naturally, to acquire the ability to transmute the intangible thought impulse of DESIRE into its physical counterpart, money. By following the instructions laid down in the chapters on auto-suggestion, and the subconscious mind, as summarized in the chapter on auto-suggestion, you may CONVINCE the subconscious mind that you believe you will receive that for which you ask, and it will act upon that belief, which your subconscious mind passes back to you in the form of “FAITH,” followed by definite plans for procuring that which you desire."

For those who firmly and whole heartedly believe you don't have faith, if you truly believe that, you do have faith, it’s just negative faith, but it is faith. We can help you turn that around and change your life. It is simple, but it is difficult at the same time. It's a simple concept that actually works, if you are persistent and determined to achieve it. Not only can your faith be developed it can be strengthened as great and as powerful as you desire it to be.

Now as a GREEN personality, I am always tempted to get all the information and logically discover why a thing will not work, mostly because a a green personality we think we are so smart. We tend to think we are the smartest person in the room. But we are NOT! We like complicated things that we can apply logic to and solve and understand that thing. we don't hold to faith because we think we can explain everything. we are always right not matter what. this type of attitude harms and even destroys relationships. Greens have trouble with people and being open with their feelings and with information.

So Hill lets us know that you can develop faith. The bible says that God gives to every man a measure of faith. Faith is a "SPITITUAL MUSCLE" that can be build up so that you can be strong in faith. You do not lack faith it's just so weak, It is atrophied and just needs to be exercised. In another chapter in this book titled "AUTO SUGGESTION" we learn how to develop positive faith and take control of our own mind. Auto suggestion as we call it SELF_TALK" is vital to the development of the faith you will need to transmute your desire into a spiritual power which will be transmuted into it physical equivalent.

For instance I had had a difficult time attracting customers, because PAST EXPERIENCES talked to me and told me you never got customers before., why would now be any different. I was auto suggestion my own failure and gave my subconscious mind a blue print for failure. Each event of failure further reinforced that belief and … well, you can see where that is going. A despairing downward spiral to poverty, Now, I have changed my SELF TALK, My AUTO-SUGGESTION:

"I am having fun attracting and signing loyal customers into my business easily and consistently through education and teamwork".

I have to make the change and counteract the years of negative programming I gave myself prior. now I am having fun and it has paid off..

SO WHT DO YOU SAY WHEN YOU TALK TO YOURSELF?

What you say, think, believe and speak to other people about you is what you give to your subconscious mind and it what you get back is whatever you hold as true. Even a lie told over and over becomes in the mind as true.

SO as Hill says a state of mind as faith can be induced to your advantage and success.

The bible says this about faith "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. Now think about that for a minute.

Faith Is The Substance of the think you are hopig for. SUBSTANCE that which a physical object is made of. The substance of a tree is wood. The substance of a carrot is well carrot. and the substance of a diamond is diamond.

SO ae you starting to understand how vital faith is in the transmutation of thought impuses of money into money in the bank, I am going to share with everyone that wants to know, What is the true nature of money. It;s not what you think and it will change your life. thank you for your patience.

Michael Dennis

Humble Mentor With a Servants Heart

+0
6/30/2017 2:27:04 PM
"

Surely, enough has been stated to give a starting point from which one may, through experiment and practice, acquire the ability to mix FAITH with any order given to the subconscious mind.

Perfection will come through practice. It cannot come by merely reading instructions.

If it be true that one may become a criminal by association with crime, (and this is a known fact), it is equally true that one may develop faith by voluntarily suggesting to the subconscious mind that one has faith. The mind comes, finally, to take on the nature of the influences which dominate it. Understand this truth, and you will know why it is essential for you to encourage the positive emotions as dominating forces of your mind, and discourage — and eliminate negative emotions.

A mind dominated by positive emotions, becomes a favorable abode for the state of mind known as faith. A mind so dominated may, at will, give the subconscious mind instructions, which it will accept and act upon immediately.

FAITH IS A STATE OF MIND WHICH MAY BE INDUCED BY AUTO-SUGGESTION" ~ Napoleon Hill

If I were to be so bold as to try to condense all that I have copied and pasted above it is this

The current culmination of your life, to this point, has been the positive, negative or the various variables of both positive and negative thought impulses of the state of your state of mind that is fed into your subconscious mind over your lifetime. Or.

You are what you are because of your dominant thoughts.

You have faith it just has to be developed and changed from constant negative input to with the same breath you speak or the thoughts you say and think to positively One last thing.

If it be true that one may become a criminal by association with crime, (and this is a known fact), it is equally true that one may develop faith by voluntarily suggesting to the subconscious mind that one has faith. The mind comes, finally, to take on the nature of the influences which dominate it. Understand this truth, and you will know why it is essential for you to encourage the positive emotions as dominating forces of your mind, and discourage — and eliminate negative emotions.
Understand that your mother most likely told you to watch out who you hung out with (associated with) Ascoiate with negativbe people and your dreams will die, hang out with positive people and you will find yourself becomeing more positive. In this you will begin to see that success hssbeen inside of you all along. Most people lok outside of themselves for succes in life and in business. No one ever taught them that success was in you from the day man was created.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!