Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
A little Boy Needs Your Prayers Now
2/18/2006 12:11:14 AM
Dear Friends I have just received the following message from a dear friend of mine here at Adland. I am posting it here because there are a lot of members on this forum that I can reach. The little boy in this message is very sick and needs the prayers of everyone we can gather to pray for him. I ask you all to please answer this request for prayers and to send this on to others who will also pray for this poor little boy and his loved ones. I myself have just come home from the hospital today and I truly believe in the power of prayer. So many of you in Adland sent Ally your messages of your thoughts and prayers it was incredible. You all gave me a sense of hope and strength that I just knew I would be alright and I am doing much better than I thought would be possible. So.I ask all of you to come together with me here and send this little boy a message of hope that will bring new life into him and give him and his family the faith they need to help nurture this child back to health. My friend Thia Kantner has a prayer request for a little boy who has cancer. Posted: Feb 16, 2006 03:12 PM From Thia Kantner: Prayer request. Invite Thia to be your friend. Her profile: http://community.adlandpro.com/go/296296/default.aspx Date: 2/16/2006 Dear LaNell, Could you please do me a favor, and help me to encourage a little boy who has cancer. I need people to pray for him and to give me their names and city and state , so that this little guy can see that people all over the world is praying and wishing him the best! Thanks so much. They can send thier names and such tomydaughterlovesdora@hotmail.com Again thank you in advance! Your Friend Thia P.S. This is the email I got. I am starting a signing for my son's best friend who has cancer (Hodgkin's Lymphoma). He is 11 years old and is not doing well ! at all. He was diagnosed with this cancer 2 weeks ago and the tumor is next to his juggler vein and entwined in it...it has moved his wind pipe over a inch making it hard for him to breathe. The tumor is the size of a large eggplant and is sitting right above his heart. This little boy needs all the prayer he can get. I would like you to sign this and pass it on to as many people as you can. Once you get to a thousand people can you please send this back to me at feelmykissesnow@yahoo.com When I get the 1000 people that have signed it...I am going to print this up for my sons best friend and show him how many people care and how many people are praying for him to get better. If you have a heart at all you will all do this for me. I love this child as though he is my own and we really need all the prayers! Thank you, Kelly -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Post your business opportunities on my message board. Thank You. Go To http://b4.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?user=LGY Join AdlandPro Affiliate Program. Go To http://www.adlandpro.com/Affiliate/Affiliate.aspx?TB=44064
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A little Boy Needs Your Prayers Now
2/18/2006 12:54:03 AM
Hello Bill! :-) Thank you. I am glad you feel better. Take care of yourself. 0:-) We will continue to pray for the boy that has cancer. LaNell
+0
2/18/2006 5:02:29 AM
I'm so glad that you're alright and I love that you're back in action so soon. ;) You have great character Bill. I'll give my blessings and prayers to him.
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
2/18/2006 5:18:21 AM
Hi Philena So you are up at this hour of the morning too huh? I couldn't sleep so I thought I would try catching up a little on all that I missed over the last 5 days. I was just overwhelmed at all of the wonderful replies that came into Ally's forum for me. I am trying to figure out how to thank everybody individually but that would mean I would have to let my other forums go for about a week. I really appreciate your friendship Philena. Thank You so much. Sincerly, Bill
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2006 8:41:08 AM
Yeahoo!!!!! William your back my friend. Great to see and hear from you. Ally and family must be so excited and showering you with hugs and kisses. Enjoy! We shall talk very soon. Take Extra Good Care of Yourself. Yes, My prayers and email have been sent to Thia. Many Blessing for healing and straigth to this family. Smiles and Hugs William,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!