Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Amazing Moments
2/17/2006 6:30:28 PM
Hello, my friends, Every one of us has probably experienced an amazing moment in our lives - that single point that is etched in our memories for life. Mine was when I first saw the pictures of the people of Berlin taking sledge hammers to the Berlin wall. I never imagined I would see that wall come down or the end of the USSR. What's your amazing moment? God bless, Dave
+0
Pat
Pat Lesaux

300 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Amazing Moments
2/17/2006 6:59:12 PM
Hi Dave I think My most amazing moment was watching my son being born into this world, I don't think I will ever forget it. Thanks for this forum Dave.
Do you have a buddy or perhaps you need a buddy, sign-up here and join us at Bring Your Buddy. http://bringyourbuddy.net/?id=60149
+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/17/2006 7:15:48 PM
02/18/2006 Tasmania - Australia Dear Mr. Dave Cottrell, If we talking of Amazing moments, you right there everyone I thing in the world been happy for us ( at the time I live in formal Czechoslovakia ) been able freely to venture where we wish to , and for what our budget allowed us. Been pity that western world do not accept Communist money, and only for the reason we was not able to obtain permission to travel abroad I mean to western world. We could travel to Rumania, Yugoslavia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Poland, Ukraine, Russia and East Germany where our money can be exchanged , also Cuba, to the rest of the world we needed a sponsor with Affidavit that we will be look after for the duration of our visit. I am writing the truth as I do not wish to mislead anyone. The world and thought TV all people that are little interested what going on witnessed these events. I am wonder if we taking sites, because when I now and then see the big concret wall in Israel I can come to terms with it WHY repeating what been after WWII in Europe we allowing this there. This I call Amazing Moments if I seeing this on the TV. Warm Regards Eva
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/17/2006 8:27:45 PM
Hi Pat, That is an amazing moment, too. I was there for all except my first, who was born by cesarean section. The other three times, I was standing beside me wife giving her what encouragement and comfort I could. Men are very fortunate not to have to go through labour! God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/17/2006 8:31:20 PM
Hi Eva, I know well what you are talking about. I have friends whose families live in the Eastern Bloc countries. Yes, the wall in Israel is a sad sight, although it is not meant to bar anyone from going out to the rest of the world. Although it's very unpleasant, perhaps it will give both sides a little more protection from each other. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!