Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chapter 1. Thoughts Are Things
6/4/2017 2:50:35 AM

Hello everyone and welcome to the group!
*The AdlandPRO Think And Grow Rich Community forum is up and ready to move us forward. please be sure to read the rules and the 'How It Works' topis first. It's very importamt you understand our goals in creating a safe non-critical atmosphere so every person can grow to their full potential.

Why Study Think And Grow Rich?
Napoleon Hill tells us that to get the most benefit from the book is to apply the Master Mind Principle, meeting once a week to study and share insights, inspiratons, ideas, thoughts, hunches and so on. It is imperative we operate in a spirit of harmny to maxamize the benefit for the time spent in discussion. We ask you to please drop any ego at the door. this is put together for everyone to benefit. in 'the group' is where we can ask questions and talk about answers, share experiences and personal growth.
It is also the place for us to bring ideas of how to make it better and as a group make the changes that we think will help us to recieve value for our time.

Please read these
The Rules
How It Works

Thank You For Your Interest

Michael Dennis
Mentor With A Servants Heart

* this is not a forum adminiserd by adlandPro or it's staff. This is a member forum. Please any questions or comments should be direct to me Thank You
Total Votes: 1

Please login to vote.
"You do not need to change a thing, 'YOU' are perfect just the way you are. Your Lack Of Success Is Not You Fault" Michael Dlouhy
+2
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Up And Running!
6/4/2017 3:07:04 AM
Hi Michael, I understand what you are saying and looking forward to this course

thanks for taking the time to do this... much appreciated indeed

Diane
+0
RE: It's Up And Running!
6/4/2017 11:54:35 PM
You are welcome
"You do not need to change a thing, 'YOU' are perfect just the way you are. Your Lack Of Success Is Not You Fault" Michael Dlouhy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!