Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
My Grandson's GIFT from His FATHER
5/23/2017 8:06:48 PM
NIX that previous post by community ADMIN jim

I am elated you did so I can share what my grandson got from his father ... "The ability to use any surface as a calculator ... and his 10 fingers"

I challenged my grandson's gift that HIS Father (in Who's Who ~ Electrical Engineers) taught him, when my grandson was in the 1st grade (2006) ... my skill of 22,000 kpm (keystrokes per minute -10-key calculator and I type 92 wpm) ....

He was in the 1st grade; his fingers on the dining room table ... I am facing him with my hand-held calculator ... I called out series of numbers from 1 to ten digits ... my grandson did not miss CALCULATING the SAME NUMBER [with NO pencil & paper]

He is the little fella in this photo of me, my three children and my grandson ... at an annual music festival

Flashback 2009

The following photo is my grandson, holding his baby sister
(taken 6 months ago)

RAW & Lyric

My ONLY Daughter is currently the Mother
of my Eldest and Youngest Grandchildren

My Grandson has delivered the Valedictory Speech
to his class, since the 8th Grade

Delivered for the last time
"Class of 2017"

My grandson has chosen Georgia Tech ~ Robotic Program ... has been awarded an "Academic Scholarship" to achieve his goal.

His father (Master Electrical Engineer) and my brother (DeVry Alumnus ... BS - Electrical Engineer) both coached my grandson from K-12th grade.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!