Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Where's all the #AntiBullying Hand Wringers at?
4/29/2017 3:53:57 PM
Where's all the #AntiBullying Hand Wringers at? WTF she's targeting a child! Is that not BULLYING? Come on and speak up you all you anti-bullying warriors where are you at?? Crickets can be heard chirping out there warriors, what gives?!!!

“…I’m happy to deliver [a] beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron,” Griffin said, the Vulture reported. “You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”

Liberal In Boston About To Get Her Butt Kicked After What She Did To Barron On Wednesday

a_ugly_kathyG.jpg

Liberals fiercely fight to defend feelings and protecting people until it comes to conservatives or anyone associated with or supportive of the Trump name. All equality talk goes out the window, respect is lost, and violence comes out in the most vicious manner one can muster. However, no attack has proven to be more vile than what President Donald Trump’s 11-year-old son has endured, especially after a recent attack in Boston this week, for which one particularly nasty liberal is about to pay for.

After eight years of the left saying that presidential children were “off limits” criticism, President Trump’s family are apparently fair game since he’s a Republican and his politics somehow make his youngest child a subject of slander. Barron Trump isn’t even old enough to have an opinion on anything his father does, nor is he an influence in any of his decisions as president, so it’s shocking that he’s held accountable for what Trump does by people so low that they can’t pick on anyone their own size.

Perhaps this kid is the easiest target for liberals since he’s not likely to defend himself and leftists bullies like to feel powerful. This seems to be the case for a famous comedian who is seemingly trying to cash in on brutally criticizing a child. Kathy Griffin has just reached a new low in these attacks with the depth of depravity she went to in order to get revenge on President Trump.

“Liberal comedian Kathy Griffin has announced that she plans to target Trump’s 11 year-old president, as she has started mocking the fourth grader in her act,” Truth Monitor reported. “During an appearance in Boston on Wednesday, Griffin made fun of Barron by saying the child is ‘dead behind the eyes’.”

http://freedomdaily.com/liberal-boston-get-butt-kicked-barron-wednesday/

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Where's all the #AntiBullying Hand Wringers at?
4/29/2017 4:30:00 PM
Just recently I have heard that what you say about someone else, is likely what you are. "dead behind the eyes"

“Liberal comedian Kathy Griffin has announced that she plans to target Trump’s 11 year-old president, as she has started mocking the fourth grader in her act,” Truth Monitor reported. “During an appearance in Boston on Wednesday, Griffin made fun of Barron by saying the child is ‘dead behind the eyes’.”

I don't care what you believe, or who you are, this is as low as a person can get. Picking on a child.

Karma is coming your way.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!