Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Orange Juice From the Store is Not What You Think
4/11/2017 4:51:10 PM

by Barbara Minton
See all TBYIL articles by Barbara Minton

(The Best Years in Life) Orange juice is a breakfast favorite in 70 percent of American households. Most choose ready-to-drink orange juice sold in cartons for its special taste and the health benefits implied in its ads. But no matter what the advertisements say, orange juice bought from the grocery store does not live up to its image. Read More.

Check out our newly updated and growing catalog!

The TBYIL Supplement & Health Catalog

The very best hand-picked natural supplements, health products, and companies.

Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+1
RE: Orange Juice From the Store is Not What You Think
4/13/2017 1:58:49 PM
Tropicana is the reason I no longer drink OJ from store shelves ... it is because of the
miles of Tropicana tanks in the orange grove, I could see; riding AMTRACK Silver Line from GA to PA ... back in the late 70s.

There was a process that cropped fruit; sent to processing center to be washed & squeezed ...

Tankers in the field, squeeze in the field to the tankers (not sure if fruit is decontaminated from pesticides for the field squeeze)

I make my OJ from oranges ... that's better for one anyway

NOTE: Microwave ORANGE(s) about 20 sec; then squeeze --- yields more juice

Jan aka Jaz

Quote:

by Barbara Minton
See all TBYIL articles by Barbara Minton

(The Best Years in Life) Orange juice is a breakfast favorite in 70 percent of American households. Most choose ready-to-drink orange juice sold in cartons for its special taste and the health benefits implied in its ads. But no matter what the advertisements say, orange juice bought from the grocery store does not live up to its image. Read More.

Check out our newly updated and growing catalog!

The TBYIL Supplement & Health Catalog

The very best hand-picked natural supplements, health products, and companies.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!