Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lemon Juice Detox ~ Liver
3/28/2017 8:45:52 PM
The following article affirms; however, is also selling a product

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I use a jigger (shot glass) of Olive Oil; followed by a tablespoon of lemon juice (fresh squeezed)

My Natural Liver Detox

NOTE: Place your lemon in the microwave for 20 seconds ( you will yield more lemon juice) I save my excess lemon juice for my evening sweet tea (made from Lipton & any BLACK TEA ... bags)

Sometimes, I sweeten my tea with Queen Bee Honey

The majority of the time, I use Raw Hawaiian Sugar

+0
RE: Lemon Juice Detox ~ Liver
4/15/2017 4:44:40 AM
Thanks for sharing your Lemon Juice Detox. I am a regular user of Lemon Juice in warm water first thing in the morning. Now I know how to get more juice from my lemons. Recently I came across another tip that said you get the most benefit from the skin of lemons. In order to do so, you freeze the lemon and grate the skin over your food.
Explode Your Business With a Free Lead System - http://www.ListCarpenter.com/glorious70
+1
Simon Andrew

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/2/2017 1:03:39 PM
Could you tell me the Benefits of water melon?
+0
5/2/2017 1:34:42 PM
Your answer Simon

Cancer: As an excellent source of the strong antioxidant vitamin C as well as other antioxidants, watermelon can help combat the formation of free radicals known to cause cancer. Lycopene intake has been linked with a decreased risk of prostate cancer prevention in several studies.
www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/266886.php

Quote:
Could you tell me the Benefits of water melon?
+0
5/2/2017 1:41:22 PM
Thank you for your comment Gloria,

Some years ago, I purchased a book from a natural health food store, there is a regiment that goes along with lemon detox, it includes sea salt and a certain grade of maple syrup ...

When I find the book, I will come back and share the Author and title of book ...

Jan (aka) Jaz Green

Quote:
Thanks for sharing your Lemon Juice Detox. I am a regular user of Lemon Juice in warm water first thing in the morning. Now I know how to get more juice from my lemons. Recently I came across another tip that said you get the most benefit from the skin of lemons. In order to do so, you freeze the lemon and grate the skin over your food.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!