Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1000 Visits to Your Favorite URL
3/27/2017 2:59:53 AM

Hi ALP Friends,

Our friend Jimmy Colbert won a contest in ClickTrackProfit - The Soaring Eagle Team. The prize is 1000 visits to your favorite URL. Click HERE to see the site he chose.

You too can get 1000 visits to your favorite URL. Fill in your name and email address to get your free video.
You first must be a member of Adlandpro.

Click HERE to join!

Then join the "Deal of the Day" Forum.
Save it to your favourite sites. Click on
the New Topic button and post your ad.

Deal of the Day Description:

Most of us who are marketing on line have great deals to offer. This forum is a place where you can post your best offer each day, including links to your websites, pages, ads etc. We guarantee 150 visitors to your ad for free. What a deal huh? It doesn't get any better than that anywhere except here. We will advertise your ads for you. Updated 9/28/2016

Members 93
Topics 202
Posts 557

To your success,

Ken Wolff
Deal of the Day
Forum Administrator
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: 1000 Visits to Your Favorite URL
3/27/2017 7:02:33 PM

I love this mailer. I just clicked a few emails and sending an invitation to 200 of my randomly selected friends there inviting them to this thread. Check out this email copy that Matthew gives us to promote this awesome self branding mailer:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew Graves Just Launched 100 Percent Mailer!

I think that Matthew has "lost it" with this latest site because he is doing all the work, but giving us all the money! That is right ... 100% COMMISSIONS!

Click HERE to join 100% Mailer

100 Percent Mailer isn't just a great money maker, it also has some powerful features and benefits to really SUPERCHARGE your marketing! Every email you send has your "Branding Bar" built right into the top, showing your picture, name, and links to all your social media sites and blog. They also have a dynamic credit system which will automatically increase the number of credits each email is worth if your response rate drops. To get quick response, your emails will also have a "Fast Click Bonus" which means that members get more credits if they click on your link sooner. All of this lets Matthew guarantee a 3% minimum click thru rate on every email. If it doesn't hit 3%, you get your credits back!

Click HERE to join 100% Mailer

Now is the time to join, because this program is going to be huge!

Ken Wolff
FB & Skype ID:
ken.wolff1

P.S. There is much more to this program than first glance. Once you join, dig into the member's area and see all there is to offer. When you do join, make sure you take a close look at the one-time offers for Premium Membership! Premium Members earn 100% commissions, double credits, 2,500 mailing credits each week, unlimited banner impressions, the ability to email every 2 days, email all six levels of your downline without using a single credit. You just can't lose with that!

Click HERE
to join 100% Mailer

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: 1000 Visits to Your Favorite URL
3/28/2017 5:02:32 AM

WaaaaHoooo! We won the Site Of The Day at Sweeva!
This will put us over the top in our goal of 1000 plus views to Jimmy's awesome site. The Adlandpro forum will be the first site that everyone logging in to surf at Sweeva will see.

Quote:

Hi ALP Friends,

Our friend Jimmy Colbert won a contest in ClickTrackProfit - The Soaring Eagle Team. The prize is 1000 visits to your favorite URL. Click HERE to see the site he chose.

You too can get 1000 visits to your favorite URL. Fill in your name and email address to get your free video.
You first must be a member of Adlandpro.

Click HERE to join!

Then join the "Deal of the Day" Forum.
Save it to your favourite sites. Click on
the New Topic button and post your ad.

Deal of the Day Description:

Most of us who are marketing on line have great deals to offer. This forum is a place where you can post your best offer each day, including links to your websites, pages, ads etc. We guarantee 150 visitors to your ad for free. What a deal huh? It doesn't get any better than that anywhere except here. We will advertise your ads for you. Updated 9/28/2016

Members 93
Topics 202
Posts 557

To your success,

Ken Wolff
Deal of the Day
Forum Administrator
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1