Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Not Paid What You're Worth? This Could Be The Reason...
3/23/2017 3:12:14 PM

Not Paid What You're Worth? This Could Be The Reason...

I’ve never shared this before.

But it’s probably one of the most important lessons I could share with anyone who wants to be paid what they’re really worth.

There are a number of things you need to do to command higher fees as a speaker, author or expert.

Obviously, the more publicity you receive, the more “star power” you’ll have.

Speakers and consultants typically find they can command higher fees once they become published authors.

And the more skilled you become at communicating your message and the benefits of working with you, the more money you’ll attract.

These are just some of the many things we’ll work with you on when you are in my year-long Quantum Leap Program.

But let me share with you a little thing that winds up being a HUGE block to your success if you allow it.

I call it the “Hypocrite’s Fantasy.”

All too many authors, speakers, experts and coaches suffer from it.

Just the other day I was talking to a wonderful lady on the phone.

She’s knowledgeable, bright, and in many ways, has her act together.

But she’s really struggling financially.

She can’t understand why people aren’t buying her year-long coaching program for $500 per month ($6,000 for one year).

I said, “You want people to pay you $6,000 over the course of the year. And I’m convinced your program is worth that. But have you ever invested $6,000 in yourself and YOUR future by hiring a coach?”

There was a palpable silence on the phone.

No wonder she’s was struggling.

She was asking other people to spend money that she herself wasn’t willing to spend.

And that hypocrisy does a number on your subconscious mind.

You can’t boldly ask people to do what you haven’t been willing to do yourself.

So whether it’s with me or someone else, make sure you invest in yourself.

My brother / business partner Bill and I spend well over $75,000 every year on coaches, seminars, coaching programs, mastermind groups and other resources to help us continually improve our skills.

Still Need to Apply For Quantum Leap?

If you'd like to get our help achieving your particular publishing and promotion goals, apply for one of less than 20 remaining spots in the upcoming class of our Quantum Leap Publicity & Marketing Program.

Apply now because Quantum Leap applications closes soon < == click here to apply...

If you're one of the new clients selected, we look forward to working with you over the next year and helping you with goals such as:

• If not already published, get your book written the right way in less time than you imagined.
  • Sell a whole lot more books once published.
  • Land more publicity in magazines, newspapers and on radio/TV shows.
  • Make a name for yourself as THE expert in your field.
  • Get booked as a guest on top national TV shows.
  • Build your own mailing list of people who'll buy from you again and again.
  • Become a highly-paid public speaker.
  • Work less and yet make more (a whole lot more!).
  • Create lucrative spin-off income streams based on your book including teleseminars, live seminars, audio/video products, coaching programs and more.
  • Sell your book and information products on the Internet.
  • Build passive income streams.
  • Get introductions to affordable and reliable vendors who help us and can help you get a lot more done in less time.

I look forward to working with you and seeing you make your own Quantum Leap over the next year.

Apply now for Quantum Leap...

All the best,

Steve Harrison

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook