Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1589 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Weird Science Behind Helping Others…
3/21/2017 3:00:05 PM

The Weird Science Behind Helping Others…

I’d like you to think for a moment about a time long ago when you gave something away.

It could be a small thing like paying for a person’s cup of coffee or a much bigger thing like raising quite a bit for a charity you believe in.

The main thing is, I bet you remember the feeling you got on the inside…

If you’re a living, breathing human being, then my guess is that it felt great.

There’s a reason for that actually…

“Giving” releases extra dopamine in your brain (the happy chemical) and is scientifically proven to make you happier, healthier, sharper, and even more appreciative.

And when this tiny concept is applied to your business, that’s when the magic really happens.

I’m not just talking about helping your customers…or even your employees (although that’s something I love to do).

I’m talking about having a core impact or cause “baked" into everything you do.

With the launch of the newly revised and expanded hardcover edition of Evolved Enterprise, we live what we teach, which is why ALL the profits from the Visionary Village book bundle are going to Village Enterprise to raise 1,000 people out of extreme poverty.

This is not simply “giving,” and it’s certainly not “giving back” (a term I truly dislike and a total misnomer that I cover in the book!).

We are giving forward – making sure that when we make a profit, we are also sharing that “transaction” with our own impactful causes. Ironically enough, that’s when your profits soar and your community wants to help you grow even more.

Thank you again for being part of this moment, and I’d be honored if you would join us for the next phase.

Click here for More Information:

All the best,

Yanik Silver

The Weird Science Behind Helping Others… Evolved Enterprise!

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!