Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Tim Allen Calls Out Hollywood Liberals: 'This is Like 30s Germany'
3/20/2017 2:57:29 PM

Tim Allen Calls Out Hollywood Liberals: 'This is Like 30s Germany'

Comedian Tim Allen said being a Republican in Hollywood can be difficult because the majority of people in show business tend to be staunchly liberal.

"You gotta be real careful around here, you know. You'll get beat up if you don't believe what everybody believes," Allen told ABC's Jimmy Kimmel.

"This is like 30s Germany," the "Last Man Standing" and "Home Improvement" star said. "I don't know what happened. If you're not part of the group: 'You know what we believe is right', I go 'Well, I might have a problem with that.'"

Pirro: The Intolerant Left is 'Changing the Rules' on Law and Ethics

Trump: Obama's Been Nice Personally, But There's 'Animosity' From His People

O'Reilly Slams Hillary's Speech: 'Most Divisive Woman in the Country'

Allen, 63, is one of a few known Republican or conservative-leaning actors in Hollywood, the list of which also includes Dennis Miller, Jon Voight, Kelsey Grammer and James Woods.

Allen's political views have occasionally ruffled feathers, like when his current program reportedly edited-out his jokes about President Obama being "a Communist," as well as banter about Hillary Clinton, according to Fox News Radio.

He supported Gov. John Kasich (R-Ohio) in the Republican primary, according to the Independent Journal Review.

Allen also told Kimmel he attended President Trump's inauguration in Washington, and attended a veterans' ball at the time.

He also discussed his concerns about privacy from government surveillance.

"If a government drove by down the street with like a gray sedan with a camera on it, you'd be rioting and going to Washington. But if it's white with emojis and Google on it, 'yay', you're waving at it [while] they're taking pictures of your house."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/19/tim-allen-30s-germany-hollywood-be-republican-among-liberal-democrats

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!