Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Debunking a Leading Cancer Doctor's Advice on Mammograms, Anti-Oxidants and Dail
3/19/2017 5:27:53 PM

Debunking a Leading Cancer Doctor's Advice on Mammograms, Anti-Oxidants and Daily Aspirin Use

by Tony Isaacs
author of
Cancer's Natural Enemy

(The Best Years in Life) Awhile back Fox News featured mainstream doctor Dr. David Agus, who is touted as one of the world's leading cancer doctors, who came on to discuss a recent study about mammograms and breast cancer as well as his book "A Short Guide to A Long Life". Though the recent study indicated that mammograms every two years were as effective as annual mammograms, Dr. Agus said that the "jury is still out" and advised those who were getting annual mammograms to continue to do so. Read More.

Available Now!
Click on the image for more information

Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+2
RE: Debunking a Leading Cancer Doctor's Advice on Mammograms, Anti-Oxidants and Dail
3/19/2017 6:08:53 PM

Sometimes I wonder about medical professionals, promoting health ideas; then another group disputing the same promotion.

I strongly believe the "Zinka Virus Scare" was engineered to foul up Olympics financial gain in South America Is the Zika Virus Scare a Tuskegee (like) Experiment? #BabyShot

Jan aka Jaz

Quote:

Debunking a Leading Cancer Doctor's Advice on Mammograms, Anti-Oxidants and Daily Aspirin Use

by Tony Isaacs
author of
Cancer's Natural Enemy

(The Best Years in Life) Awhile back Fox News featured mainstream doctor Dr. David Agus, who is touted as one of the world's leading cancer doctors, who came on to discuss a recent study about mammograms and breast cancer as well as his book "A Short Guide to A Long Life". Though the recent study indicated that mammograms every two years were as effective as annual mammograms, Dr. Agus said that the "jury is still out" and advised those who were getting annual mammograms to continue to do so. Read More.

Available Now!
Click on the image for more information

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Debunking a Leading Cancer Doctor's Advice on Mammograms, Anti-Oxidants and Dail
3/20/2017 1:26:58 AM
Hi Luella,
Mammograms must have been made up by a man. I had one of those damn things once and I was so damn mad and in pain, that I said you get me out of here and I will never have another one of these damn things. I don't know where they come up with some of the tech. to make people feel worse. To me these mammograms would cause cancer. My 2 cents worth on mammograms.
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!