Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1518 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How To Get An Instant 30% Discount On A New Car... The Elevation Group!
3/19/2017 3:01:44 PM

How To Get An Instant 30% Discount On A New Car... The Elevation Group!

Most people don't realize this.

But when they make big purchases like a new car, they often leave thousands (if not tens of thousands) of dollars on the table.

No, I'm not talking about getting the best price for what they're buying.

Nor is this about knowing some "hostage negotiator" tactics for getting an extreme discount from a car dealer.

Here's what most people fail to do...

They don't structure their purchase in the right way.

Let me explain.

At the moment, I'm looking to pick up a basic, dependable car for my family. (No, nothing super-flashy like Brian's cars.)

Yet the first person I called wasn't a car dealer.

It was my CPA.

See, just getting a good price for a car is only the first level. There are a whole bunch more ways you can save money.

For example, what if you could write the purchase off as a business expense?

Think about that for a second.

If you were buying a $25,000 car and could write it off as a tax-deductible expense... you could cut your tax bill by $7,500 or more.

It'd be like getting a 30% discount!

Or maybe you don't even have to pay for it with your personal money at all. Your business could fund it through a business stipend.

Or... you could also follow the approach EVG Wealth Expert Patrick teaches in our lesson on "Financing Everything"...

See, personal finance experts argue endlessly whether it's better to pay with cash or with a loan.

But as Patrick explains, the best answer is NEITHER.

Using specific numbers, he shows you how you can get a new car and MAKE MONEY in the process.

In other words, you're getting paid to buy your car.

Watch this lesson for more details...

My point is, there's a lot of different ways you can approach big purchases. You'll have to talk to your CPA to figure out which is best for your situation.

Regardless, just by thinking beyond just the surface level price... you can easily save thousands of dollars.

That's money that you can instead put toward your financial goals.

Sincerely,
Jake Fouts

Co-Owner, The Elevation Group

PS: This lesson alone could pay back the cost of your EVG membership.

Get access to it here...

PPS: Even if you're not in the market for a new car, I recommend checking out Patrick's lesson anyways. It reveals the unique mindset the rich have when it comes to funding their lifestyle.

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!