Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Something to take a serious look at
2/15/2006 10:19:54 PM
Hello Fellow Business People, I just received a call from my good friend John Southerland from Atlanta, Georgia. He is a master businessman who is on the board of several profitable companies. He is a troubleshooter they call in to fix ailing businesses. He is also much sought after as a consultant for starting companies. He told me about a project he has personally supervised for the last nine months. He is on the board of this one also. He is taking a personal hand in this one. This company is an eleven year old successful marketing company that asked John to help them move to an international market. They have a great start that we all can benefit from. Take a look. Here is my introductory letter to you about this company Hi everyone, I am so excited!! I have joined an online shopping mall called SHOP4ZERO. It's free to join SHOP4ZERO and it offers many benefits to shoppers like us. So, I am inviting you to join also. If you have not already heard about SHOP4ZERO, you can visit the website at http://shop4zero.com/default.asp?uhilg=25387&llg=57175 to learn more about SHOP4ZERO, the website that offers its members Cash Back on their purchases and much more! SHOP4ZERO offers: * Up to 30% Cash Back at more than 1,000 popular stores * Access to discounted monthly services * Fun games and contests that offer cash and prizes * Access to promotions, specials, and free shipping offers To accept this invitation and join SHOP4ZERO for free, just click http://shop4zero.com/default.asp?uhilg=25387&llg=57175 and get started. Happy shopping!! David Black (PS: If clicking the URL in this message does not work, copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser). David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Something to take a serious look at
2/16/2006 12:38:29 PM
I joined!
+0
2/16/2006 3:06:59 PM
Welcome aboard Sandy, I will let John Southerland know. He just might want to chat with you. David
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/16/2006 4:45:57 PM
Don't we get our own referral id?
+0
2/16/2006 5:43:46 PM
Yes, Once you have your free membership as you do Sandy, log in. Then on the lower left in the Friends section is the link Invite Friends. Your referral VIP # and Your referral links are there. Your link is in the sample letter. That is the correct link even though the sample letter does not have your correct name, etc. David
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!