Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1589 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Do Ethics Even Matter Anymore? Is Anyone Still Doing The Right Thing Anymore? Re
3/1/2017 4:51:00 PM

Do Ethics Even Matter Anymore? Is Anyone Still Doing The Right Thing Anymore? Real News! Better Than The Fake Stuff…

Unless you’ve been living under a rock the last year or two, (Fname), you already know that the media landscape (and even business environment) is getting a little…

…unfriendly.

We’ve entered a time where saying the harmful thing, the sensational thing, is the formula for making a buck.

Granted, to do business this way, you’ll need to leave your soul at the door and will probably have to lie to your kids about what you do for a living.

Luckily, there are people like Yanik Silver out there showing people a better way….

His release last year of Evolved Enterprise showed us all how to “do it right” on every level. I like it when someone can teach others that doing good in the world AND doing well for yourself is not only possible but it’s pretty much the only way forward if you want to remain in business over the next few years.

Not surprisingly, Evolved Enterprise has really struck a chord with industry titans like Sir Richard Branson, Tony Hsieh, John Paul DeJoria, Blake Mycoskie from TOMS, and so many others, who are all lining up to sing its praises.

So three things…

1. He’s launching an updated, revised hardcover edition with a special set of training bonuses and cool gifts.

2. Pretty much every penny is going to finance growing an entire village of entrepreneurs in impoverished East Africa. Fifty micro-businesses will be strategically developed to lift 1,000 people out of poverty.

3. I believe in what he is doing so much that I am forgoing any commission whatsoever on the product package because I believe in the message, the Fund-a-Village Impact project, and Yanik personally.

Go there now, and you’ll see exactly why I feel this way.

It’s refreshing to see a good guy starting an actual movement that pushes people into their higher selves instead of the other way around.

Let's Raise An Entire Village Out Of Extreme Poverty... Welcome to the Evolved Age! [Evolved Enterprise]

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!