Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1510 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Is Childhood Behavior Linked to Adult Success? Gorilla Thumps & Bear Hugs! A Tap
1/19/2017 4:27:07 PM

Is Childhood Behavior Linked to Adult Success? Gorilla Thumps & Bear Hugs! A Tapping Solution Children’s Story...

I ran across a research study featured on CNN's website that linked children's behavior in kindergarten to adult success.

The new study, featured in the American Journal of Public Health, followed 800 children from kindergarten through their mid-20s in a comprehensive 20-year examination.

The study found that children who were helpful, cooperative, good listeners, and thoughtful towards conflict resolution were statistically more likely to have graduated college and have a full-time job at age 25.

Those who had problems in the above areas were less likely to have finished high school and college, more likely to have substance abuse problems, and even have more run-ins with the law.

What really blew me away was when I read,

"Researchers knew the importance of social and emotional competency in a child's development, but didn't quite expect to find as strong a correlation between those skills and a child's long-term well-being."

Have you ever really taken a good look at the sources of your most pressing adult problems?

I mean, have you tried to trace it back to the earliest time in your life where you felt the same feelings of unworthiness, helplessness, guilt, fear, or shame?

If you did, you'd probably find that most of the negative and limiting emotions & beliefs you are still holding on to today were established at some point earlier in your childhood.

Essentially, the "program" was installed on your brain's "hard drive" as a child... and you've been running that program ever since.

Now you can see how POWERFUL our subconscious minds can be, and how IMPORTANT the emotional health of our children is?

We as adults need tools like Tapping to release and resolve all of the mess from our pasts.

But what if we could teach our children the emotional intelligence of our bodies through a fun and engaging way - healing those childhood hurts and emotional wounds as they happen?

Gorilla Thumps & Bear Hugs: A Tapping Solution Children’s Story

Just think of how creative, cooperative, and confident the next generation could be!

That's the inspiration behind my brother Alex's new children's book.

Gorilla Thumps & Bear Hugs: A Tapping Solution Children’s Story:

Gorilla Thumps and Bear Hugs, Gorilla Thumps & Bear Hugs: A Tapping Solution Children’s Story

We are just super excited for this book because not only are the pictures really fantastic, we also know how much this book can help the children in your life. Research is now proving it!

So pick up your copies of Gorilla Thumps & Bear Hugs: A Tapping Solution Children’s Story and get your FREE bonuses today!

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!