Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1589 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Teachings of Wan Tsu! Emerging New Genre in Guided Experience...
1/3/2017 4:48:08 PM

I'm happy to introduce to you the latest iAwake offering for the holiday season: The Teachings of Wan-Tsu.

This is an amazingly creative and brilliant product that contains both the beautiful brain entrainment musical compositions of the talented Leigh Spusta along with an auditory, spiritual teaching from an ancient Chinese Taoist master, Wan-Tsu.

These tracks have been designed to be taken as a whole or broken down into component parts for shorter meditations. You can listen to them sitting up in a more traditional meditation posture, or lying down, and enter into a deep, restful, renewing and enlightening meditative journey.

Listen to the Tracks Now:

Here I would like to invite you to read Leigh Spusta's own description of his latest creation.

From Leigh Spusta, creator:

Would you like to meet a spiritual guide who takes you on a journey where you experience insight and learn new techniques in order to become more aware, more balanced, increasingly in tune with your purpose, and more connected to intuition and synchronicity?

We invite you to embark on a new frontier, as we have created a type of audio program that we believe does not yet exist on the market. This new approach to creating a gateway into memorable experience, learning, and insight is a combination of storytelling and guided imagery -- you become part of the story.

Stories have been mankind's primary vehicle for teaching for millennia, as far back as our records go. They create a natural receptivity to new ideas and allow for vicarious experiences to occur, whereby our learning takes on a deeper level that involves the subconscious mind. When we blend this with guided imagery and hypnotic techniques, the story becomes even more personal and profound, and you become an integral part of the story.

In addition to the hypnotic storytelling elements, the musical accompaniment has been created to further enhance the listener's absorption into the experience. By using both rhythmic entrainment and isochronic tones, the listener is guided into a deep alpha and theta brainwave state, allowing for the mental imagery to take on a fuller and richer depth and immersion.

Discover how this emerging model of engagement can usher in a paradigm shift in the way we acquire experience, create change in the subconscious mind, and positively shape the course of our lives.

Click Here to Learn More and Listen:

"Not only was the story captivating, but it offered concepts that I hadn't really contemplated before. I felt like a metaphysical gateway was opened, and then Wan-Tsu walked me through it. 5 stars!"

~ Candice G. - Woodland Hills, CA

"I found myself completely absorbed by the story of Wan-Tsu. It was completely immersive. Being guided by Wan-Tsu himself was not only a rich experience, but quite enlightening. Now I have been practicing what I learned on the mountain. Awesome program!"

~ James T. - Reno, NV

Thank you, and have a wonderful holiday season.

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!