Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Spicy Black-Eyed Pea & Black Bean Salsa
12/28/2016 9:27:05 PM

Here is a great spicy black-eyed pea and black bean salsa recipe you can serve with tortilla chips which is aptly described as "very addicting". Make this fresh or make it in advance and take along for holiday outings and family get togethers. As noted in the instructions and ingredients, you can make a quick version of this recipe by using canned ingredients, but - though the quick version will taste great - if you take the time to use fresh ingredients and cook dried peas and beans, it will be even better. Which ever way you go, You and your guests are sure to be coming back for more and more. In other words, don't expect any leftovers! And remember, black-eyed peas on New Year's Day brings good luck for the entire year.

For more delicious and healthy recipes, please visit:

Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+2
RE: Spicy Black-Eyed Pea & Black Bean Salsa
12/28/2016 10:14:20 PM
I love Salsa

Quote:

Here is a great spicy black-eyed pea and black bean salsa recipe you can serve with tortilla chips which is aptly described as "very addicting". Make this fresh or make it in advance and take along for holiday outings and family get togethers. As noted in the instructions and ingredients, you can make a quick version of this recipe by using canned ingredients, but - though the quick version will taste great - if you take the time to use fresh ingredients and cook dried peas and beans, it will be even better. Which ever way you go, You and your guests are sure to be coming back for more and more. In other words, don't expect any leftovers! And remember, black-eyed peas on New Year's Day brings good luck for the entire year.

For more delicious and healthy recipes, please visit:

+1
RE: Spicy Black-Eyed Pea & Black Bean Salsa
4/28/2017 7:42:19 AM
Wow this is yummyyy. I love black beans.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!