Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jaz not so complimentary JOKES!
12/27/2016 12:00:35 AM
No matter how positive one tries to be ... there will be that ONE who just exist to 'change positive moods into a negative zone"

The inspiration of this forum is from a conversation between my youngest male sibling and one of his fellow-classmates, when he attended The University of Akron.

My sibling's fellow classmate grew up in Africa (not sure which area, Nigeria or Uganda)

Any who, African classmate wanted to know ... "Why do Americans apologize when someone hurts their self? The example given was when some one falls from the swing while swinging. Why say "I'm sorry" when You had nothing to do with the fall?

Another inquiry was, "Why are Americans angry with Satan?" "God made him, too"

The inquires really changed my outlook on life in general, in so much that it relieved me of lots of concern that was out of my realm to be concerned about, i.e., trying to help a person who wants to wallow in pity. Or in these modern community social times ... entertaining "community trolls" ~~~ some folk refer to them as 'haters' ... when I returned to networking in this community; after a couple years of inactivity, it was very different in a not so complimentary way.

I had to re-think 'troll' and treat them like hecklers (the comic way) not in pride do I enjoy insulting 'trolls' aka 'hecklers' ... it is just necessary to out them to the level of either leaving me alone or my preference 'ignore me'

Should READ then question
I love to LOL
+0
RE: Jaz not so complimentary JOKES! ~ Crap Shoot
12/27/2016 12:03:16 AM
What should One expect when One has his/her nose close to another One's crap shoot?

One should expect to be crapped on.

Note to #trolls and #hecklers
I am aware the symbol is not a 'crap shoot'
Use Your twisted imagination
+0
RE: Jaz not so complimentary JOKES! ~ #R_U_Prophesying?
12/27/2016 12:21:19 AM
Review some knee slapping comments from "Community Talk"

The majority of the posters in this thread are not only community trolls;
three are "Community Admins"

This heckler/troll was not a community admin; however a benefactor in the manipulation of the community credit contest along with one Community Admin ... I shall not name ...

Phillip Black: 237 days ago

Goodbye my Friends. Hope Y'all Enjoy the Jan & Pat Show (Formerly Known as AdlandPro). Used to be a great Community before the two Cancers started spreading their CRAP!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He was the daily holy man poster ????

Before my absence this community was thriving with positivity ... not sure what happened while I was away; however, am
looking forward to this community, returing
to its former "Positive Zone"

Meet the People of the Year 2009

Only one in 24 deleted their community account ... I re-connected with that one,
on Twitter ... several days ago.

One has surmised; however, all
in the published page are still connected
to their Adlandpro Community Profile.

Jan Green
+0
RE: Jaz not so complimentary JOKES! ~ #Stolen_Car
1/31/2017 10:28:34 PM
Laughing Out Loud!

+0
RE: Jaz not so complimentary JOKES!
5/11/2017 4:02:54 PM
Just replaced link on my blog ... that was linked to a community members' forum ... it worked yesterday ... today it land on an error page ... well I am HAPPY I check & test stuff online before recommending; thus ...

Web Publishers ~ BEWARE of linking community forums YOU do not OWN to your published blog(s)

Your Best

Quote:
No matter how positive one tries to be ... there will be that ONE who just exist to 'change positive moods into a negative zone"

The inspiration of this forum is from a conversation between my youngest male sibling and one of his fellow-classmates, when he attended The University of Akron.

My sibling's fellow classmate grew up in Africa (not sure which area, Nigeria or Uganda)

Any who, African classmate wanted to know ... "Why do Americans apologize when someone hurts their self? The example given was when some one falls from the swing while swinging. Why say "I'm sorry" when You had nothing to do with the fall?

Another inquiry was, "Why are Americans angry with Satan?" "God made him, too"

The inquires really changed my outlook on life in general, in so much that it relieved me of lots of concern that was out of my realm to be concerned about, i.e., trying to help a person who wants to wallow in pity. Or in these modern community social times ... entertaining "community trolls" ~~~ some folk refer to them as 'haters' ... when I returned to networking in this community; after a couple years of inactivity, it was very different in a not so complimentary way.

I had to re-think 'troll' and treat them like hecklers (the comic way) not in pride do I enjoy insulting 'trolls' aka 'hecklers' ... it is just necessary to out them to the level of either leaving me alone or my preference 'ignore me'

Should READ then question
I love to LOL
+0