Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thank You Kimmarie for this forum
12/13/2016 10:13:11 AM
Alternative natural cleaners is an excellent idea. Do you publish a site? If not I highly recommend a FREE WEEBLY.

I created one in June 2015 and to date, it has been visited by over 40 countries and over half of the states in the USA.

Visit my 1st Blog Post

Getting ready to revive online networking. I am LQQKing to reconnect with Facebook connections via AdlandPro.

13/6/2015

The total initiation and publishing took less than 20 minutes ~~~ it is free

Check for more information; without signing up at the bottom of my blog post

"Create a free website"

+0
RE: Thank You Kimmarie for this forum
12/13/2016 11:05:24 AM
Hello ...I am currently working on a site but can be reached at www.fabebook.com/UPwithWellness This business building and online presense is a full time job and then some but I am sure once things are all set up and placed in proper directions the flow will go on its own and then I can try to write a blog..:) thank you for your kindness
+0
RE: Thank You Kimmarie for this forum
12/13/2016 11:13:11 AM
I am no longer active on FB; however, there is a community page there that share my blog posts ~~~
  • I Love Dublin

• The owner of the page is my son, a former "Jet" Team Member

Quote:
    Hello ...I am currently working on a site but can be reached at www.fabebook.com/UPwithWellness This business building and online presense is a full time job and then some but I am sure once things are all set up and placed in proper directions the flow will go on its own and then I can try to write a blog..:) thank you for your kindness
    +0

facebook
    Like us on Facebook!