Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1589 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Catalyze a Tribe of Raving Fans, Customers and Ambassadors to Spread Your Busine
12/10/2016 7:04:15 PM

Catalyze a Tribe of Raving Fans, Customers and Ambassadors to Spread Your Business... The Evolved Enterprise!

Evolved Enterprise is poised to make the biggest difference for you in your existing business or new idea you've got cooking.

The Evolved Enterprise is about creating (or re-creating) a company that authentically comes straight from your true essence, wrapped around a meaningful impact and then develops the community, culture and creation in total alignment.

And the most interesting part is all of this IS actually good for business in ALL ways.

Reason #1: Sir Richard Branson and so many other business icons have proclaimed this is the future of business.

"We must learn that doing good is good for business."
- Sir Richard Branson from 'Screw Business as Usual'

"There's a transformative shift in business and what worked before is no longer an option. It's time for evolved entrepreneurs, visionary creators and change makers to rewrite the rules of business for the 21st century."
- Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com

"It's time to redefine our expectations of business..."
- Blake Mycoskie, TOMS founder

"Through free enterprise, one can benefit people all over the world...by contributing to a better way of life for all. Peace, love & happiness."
- John Paul DeJoria, co-founder, Paul Mitchell Hair Care

--
Reason #2: You have a small window to take advantage of this coming shift.

Forbes interviewed me and proclaimed, "Businesses who ignore this trend will be on life support in 4-7 years..."

Reason #3: This is not just a trend but actually a seismic shift happening.

It's like the perfect storm! This is happening from the outside in with customer buying criteria changing and from the inside out with employees.

New research from Nielsen shows 58% of global consumers (in 58 different countries) are willing to pay more for goods and services from companies that make a difference.

And then from the inside out, employment surveys show millennials are willing to earn less for a company that has a core mission or purpose to what they do.

Reason #4: Evolved Enterprises grow fast!

Take Bombas Socks for example...the founders David Heath and Randy Goldberg saw a news release which stated socks were the No. 1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters.

The two of them took that as a personal challenge to make a difference by building a better sock and to donate 1 pair for every pair sold to a homeless shelter. That little idea turned into $2 million in sales in just over 1-year and continues to grow at an accelerated clip.

They estimated it would take 10 years to get to a gigantic goal of 1,000,000 pairs donated -- they shattered that figure by doing it 8.5 years sooner!

Reason #5: More than just the buy-one-give-one model (B1G1)

Yes the B1G1 is great but there's so much more than just one way of making an impact. I've uncovered 11 Evolved Enterprise Impact Models inside the Blueprint and show you how to zero in on the one that best fits your product and service. (Plus how to publicize your IMPACT for massive customers goodwill and media exposure.)

Reason #6: Compete (and crush) much bigger competitors.

Who in their right mind would go after a market where one major player had 60-80% of the market in the U.S. alone? If you're eyewear company Warby Parker, that's a recipe for disruption.

Warby Parker was founded in 2010 by four friends, Neil Blumenthal, Dave Gilboa, Andy Hunt and Jeff Raider, who met at business school. By circumventing traditional channels, bypassing retail, designing glasses in-house and engaging with customers directly, they were able to provide eyewear at a fraction of the going price. And when they combined that with a partnership with non-profits like VisionSpring to ensure that for every pair of glasses sold, a pair is distributed to someone in need.

It was a big-time winning combination.

The launch was so successful that the team hit their first year sales targets in the first three weeks. Today, less than a few years later, according to the Wall Street Journal the company is valued at over $1B from a recent investment they took in.

Reason #7: More press, more partnerships and more endorsements.

Making a difference in what you do with your business creates a "halo effect" for other companies and people to want to be associated with you. You can tap into the big distribution of key channel partners with much more reach than you. I remember on a recent United Airlines flight I got introduced to 2 Degrees Bars in one of the snack boxes. The company provides one meal to a child in need for every bar bought and because of their impact, they were featured on this United flight.

Inside the Evolved Business Blueprint you'll get the method to ethically 'Piggy-Back' off the reputation and reach of well-known cause partners for instant boosts in credibility, conversion and media coverage. Plus, a little known "hack" for tapping into the biggest and most well-known cause partners and non-profit organizations.

Grab the Blueprint here:

Reason #8: Customers want to help you grow your business.

Your customers actually become raving fans and brand zealots. Their actual identity is changed and transformed at some level. They aren't just buying a product or service they are part of something bigger with you.

Your customers keep buying like crazy and they even love to share your product or service with their friends (which also means you get to spend less on marketing and advertising).

Sevenly is a company really exploding because of their integrated impact. We had the co-founder, Dale Partridge, present to Maverick1000 members on how their growth came up with a compelling "built-in" story customers wanted to share. Dale told our group that 80% of their new buyers come from social media shares. This is huge! That means you re-allocate funding that might normally go into a marketing budget and move into making a meaningful difference.

What started as just one t-shirt design per week has now grown to several other pieces of clothing and accessories. And you can see the power of their growing story selling because Sevenly has actually donated over $4,400,000 in a few years and is growing rapidly.

Reason #9: Six Modules that have been 6 months in the making.

All the material was carefully developed and tested on real-world businesses. Everything from multi-million dollar companies that are part of the Maverick1000 network to new, emerging startups in a variety of fields.

What's more, we've completely overhauled and improved the course again based on the feedback we got on the original version - making it clearer, more comprehensive and more engaging than ever. It's been 6+ painstaking months coming but I think you'll love it as your own personal step by step guide to implement all of the Evolved Enterprise concepts.

It doesn't matter if you're just getting going with your big idea or if you want to step up what you're already doing in business.

The Evolved Business Blueprint is designed to give you the clarity you need to take action quickly, exactly where to start and how to avoid costly tangents or spinning your wheels.

Frankly, I almost went out of business before I decoded this business model and I don't want you to go through the same if I can help it.

Reason #11: Take your time but get personalized help.

You'll also have the opportunity to share your homework and get feedback and ideas from others who are going through the material with you. Don't worry you can start the modules anytime, go back to it, pause it, etc. We'll be here for you as you work through the material on your own time and pace.

Reason #12: Chance to 'team up' together.

We have the somewhat audacious goal of catalyzing 10,000 Evolved Enterprises into the world by the year 2020.

That means leveraging content, education and online training programs to propel your success. But I'm also excited to 'partner' with you by working directly with you to accelerate your own Evolved Enterprise...IF it has the potential to make an exponential difference. We would provide you with access to new potential partners, distribution channels, digital marketing assistance, key mentoring and significant resources.

Essentially it'll work a little bit like the hit TV show 'American Idol.'

If you remember the popular show, the concept was about discovering unsigned singing talents and turning them into superstars. Now I'm not promising that you'll be selling out stadiums or having fans throw themselves at your feet but it could considerably grow your business and scale your impact.

Each quarter you'll have a chance to submit an application to be selected for the Evolved Enterprise Velocity Program (and don't worry if you aren't selected, you can still continue applying again and again each time we open up the program as your venture grows and gets traction).

There you have it.

Imagine a whole new way for your venture to actually align with your head, your heart and your higher purpose (plus your happy inner child).

This is a counterintuitive blueprint to create a "baked-in" impact across your entire company by delivering an exceptional customer experience, creating a culture of fully engaged team alignment and actually driving your bottom line!

I hope you'll join me in this revolution:

All the best,

Yanik Silver

Catalyze a Tribe of Raving Fans, Customers and Ambassadors to Spread Your Business... The Evolved Enterprise!

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!