Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Myth of Self Actualization Revealed! (Maslow’s Mistake)
12/7/2016 5:04:38 PM

The Myth of Self Actualization Revealed! (Maslow’s Mistake)

For decades, so many of us have held Abraham Maslow’s hierarchy of needs as gospel…

Believing that “self-actualization” was the Zenith of human achievement…

But what if I told you that the excessive pursuit of self-actualization was actually harming your well being, and in fact, the root cause of so many of the social problems we face today?

Well, that’s exactly what Dr. Jeffrey Martin has to say, in this revealing video series that outlines an alternative framework for conscious evolution:

The Myth of Self-Actualization Revealed! (Maslow’s Mistake)

Watch the videos here >>

You see in his later years, Maslow admitted that he was WRONG, and that self-actualisation was NOT the top of the pyramid when it came to human evolution…

And that there was a step above it, a step where truly evolved people reside.

JUST LISTEN TO WHAT OTHER STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY:

“I am much calmer…where I normally would react with fire back, I just burst out into spontaneous laughter, which is not “me.” That was one of the biggest signs for me that I’ve changed so much… I walk through life and am fully aware of life, it’s like the Universe and life itself is feeding me with everything that I need…"

Dirk Du Plooy

“In terms of my own sense of happiness, and how I am and how I would compare that with how I was before, I would say that it’s night and day. I feel that I have a lot more emotional flexibility. It’s almost like living in a different world…”

Michael Laydon

If you’re feeling a sense of anxiety, a lack of direction, or a general emptiness towards conventional social ‘success’ measures…

Then you really need to check these videos out because your evolution is probably being stunted by Maslow’s false pyramid...

Discover the Missing Level of Human Conscious Evolution here:

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!