Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1589 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Launch Your Product, Service, Book, or Business With Maximum Success! Product La
11/17/2016 3:08:25 PM

Launch Your Product, Service, Book, or Business With Maximum Success! Product Launch Formula is Live...

Jeff Walker just opened registration for his all-new Product Launch Formula Coaching Program.

PLF always (and I mean ALWAYS) sells out very quickly...

Here's What You'll Get:

The Product Launch Formula Coaching Program, including six full modules plus bonuses

PLF Templates, Hot Seats, and Case Studies

Jeff's $7 million dollar Product Launch Swipe File

6 months of follow up Coaching Calls with Jeff's Platinum Coaches

12-month access to Private Forum with Jeff, his Platinum Level Coaches, and his team

BONUS: my complete "Launching Your List 2.0" video training course

BONUS: the full-blown Product Creation Code video training course

BONUS: two tickets to the 3-day in-person "PLF Live" workshop (led personally by Jeff)

Learn More about PLF Now>>>

What People Are Saying:

“ When I bought Product Launch Formula, it was a risk. I was on food stamps. However, within three weeks of purchase I did my first successful launch. Fast forward 6 years later, and I have five employees and my business is huge success. I am not exaggerating when I say that 95% of my marketing strategies come from PLF. The more you use PLF, the more you make. However, the cool part is that you can really make money on your first brush strokes. If I never had purchased PLF, my business woud still be a part-time venture with just me in my garage. ”

John Gallagher

“ I followed Jeff's advice and immediately employed a pre-launch video campaign and had big success selling a product that I had been UNSUCCESSFUL selling up to that point. I've doubled the size of my list. And I've been featured as an expert on Fox & Friends, Good Morning New York and Better TV. ”

Jessica Kizorek

“ PLF changed my business and my life... went from some random, run-of-the-mill tennis coach to working with professional tennis players (Bob & Mike Bryan / Patrick Rafter) to create online instruction for recreational players, and in the process becoming the industry standard for online instruction. ”

Will Hamilton

Learn More about PLF Now>>>

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!