Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Frank Ransome

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Do I believe Jesus is the Only Way
11/8/2016 11:31:45 AM
It's hard for me to accept that. I grew up believing in God, thinking Jesus was real. However when I look at the Bible for myself it is hard for me to come to grips with it as "the end all be all".

I hope there is a Jesus.

When you look at all the destruction in the world you wonder why all this happens. Most of the time it's backed up by Free Will.

I have no idea if there is a God. I know that we live in a world that has provided animals, a heart that beats, a way to make babies, food to eat, vegetables, fish, water, sun, moon, stars. For all this to appear as some big bang theory or whatever is hard.

When you look at the Bible over a course of history, you have to think that certain things were lost in translation. When there is doubt, there has to be a sense of "unbelief".

A lot of times we cling to God and look to Jesus after something bad happens. A loved one dies, a bad night drinking, a bad relationship, etc and then folks look to God or an image of God that they may have created in there mind in order to cope with the past mistakes.

Then you have leaders of the church who do not always agree. They have disagreement on even the most basic principles and philosophies of the Church, Bible, God etc. If the God is the father, Jesus is the son, and you have the Holy Spirit. Why are there so many different forms of Christianity? Why is there disagreements in scripture?

I live by the basic principle of I don't know. I respect not only people who believe in Jesus, but Muslims, Jews, Hindus, non-believers, etc.
Get Paid For E-Mails, Surveys, Games, and More. Join Inboxdollars. EARN 10% RESIDUAL INCOME For Life By Referring New Members

I made $100 in an hr without having to spend a dime. One of the main reasons why I share this program

Get Paid For E-Mails, Surveys, Games, and More. - CLICK HERE!
Get PAID to Search The Web
Get Huge Money To Fill OUt Offers

Get Paid Up to $5 Per Survey - Bronx
Work At Home Moms In Manchester NH
Be Rewarded For taking Surveys
Be Rewarded For Watching TV
Get Paid To Surf The Web In Maine
Get Paid Cash To Join Our Program - Manchester NH
Get PAID to Browse The Web in Manchester NH

https://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref30604185&s=7
+2
RE: Do I believe Jesus is the Only Way
11/8/2016 11:27:23 PM
 Read the book of psalms when finished I believe you will believe there is a God even though bad things happen He allows does not cause it to happen. This is a sin cursed world and explains why all this bad happens we are under a curse from sin all of us. Good happens to some bad happens to a lot of people not fair. No but we are under a curse because of sin. God has a plan its in His word the Bible and in the end it all will end right and God will make it right and take care of every thing bad that has happened and turn it into good. He will remove then curse and heal those hurt by it restoring all things to the way they were before the curse. God is really good. Why? Because God is love and loves us.Read psalms just do it read what David says. I have thought a lot like you but have changed my mind. Paul
Paul R. Veenendall
+2
RE: Do I believe Jesus is the Only Way
11/11/2016 9:10:38 PM
Children are lead in the way of their ancestors, until the child grows up and seek to expand or dispose of the knowledge of his/her elders.

Today, 60 years ago I was born.

Today I am more spiritual than traditional ... I believe in the story of Jesus however am more allured by Natives whose elders did not have access to the "King James Version" ... like The People that lived in what we now call the United States of America and many migrants to South America ...

Quote:
It's hard for me to accept that. I grew up believing in God, thinking Jesus was real. However when I look at the Bible for myself it is hard for me to come to grips with it as "the end all be all".

I hope there is a Jesus.

When you look at all the destruction in the world you wonder why all this happens. Most of the time it's backed up by Free Will.

I have no idea if there is a God. I know that we live in a world that has provided animals, a heart that beats, a way to make babies, food to eat, vegetables, fish, water, sun, moon, stars. For all this to appear as some big bang theory or whatever is hard.

When you look at the Bible over a course of history, you have to think that certain things were lost in translation. When there is doubt, there has to be a sense of "unbelief".

A lot of times we cling to God and look to Jesus after something bad happens. A loved one dies, a bad night drinking, a bad relationship, etc and then folks look to God or an image of God that they may have created in there mind in order to cope with the past mistakes.

Then you have leaders of the church who do not always agree. They have disagreement on even the most basic principles and philosophies of the Church, Bible, God etc. If the God is the father, Jesus is the son, and you have the Holy Spirit. Why are there so many different forms of Christianity? Why is there disagreements in scripture?

I live by the basic principle of I don't know. I respect not only people who believe in Jesus, but Muslims, Jews, Hindus, non-believers, etc.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!