Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Setting Goals Is A Waste Of Your Time (Maybe Even Damaging You)...
10/29/2016 2:26:11 PM

I know you’ve heard that setting goals is something that you need to do but, have you ever thought of what setting goals and NOT achieving them does to your self esteem?

Each time you set goals (especially written ones) and you fail to follow through and achieve them, you reinforce your neural muscles and mental memory around your inability to set and achieve your goals.

This sets up a something called “disappointment avoidance” where you literally will not set goals and take action for fear that you may fail again!

We are just about half way through 2015 and this is usually the point where I ask my subscribers, what have you achieved so far this year?

If you really want to reach your goals this year and get to the finish line feeling like the winner you are, you may want to check this out.

Through the latest research in the fields of Neuroscience and Neuropsychology, I am excited to be able to present to you a brand new program.

The New Science of Goal Achievement will provide you with the training and tools you need to reduce your doubts, increase your confidence and reduce your procrastination so you can set and achieve your goals with grace and ease this year.

I’ve actually just taught it to my high paying students and they all agreed that it’s some of my best work ever.

We are only keeping this available for a limited time. Grab it before it's taken down.

You can get started and reduce your doubts, increase your confidence and reduce your procrastination so you can Finally Achieve Your Goals and Dreams.

Click to learn more about your program:

Available only to select subscribers.

To your success,

John Assaraf

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!