Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jeff M

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Post Your Biz Ads Here FREE! Facebook Group
10/26/2016 5:09:13 AM
Come Join Our New Facebook Group

Post Your Ads & Browse Biz Opportunities Here

(Excessive Spam and Scams Will Be Deleted or Banned)
+0
Frank Ransome

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Post Your Biz Ads Here FREE! Facebook Group
10/28/2016 4:04:50 PM
I can't join yet. I am on a temporary restriction from joining groups. Looks like a good one with many members and no spam.
Get Paid For E-Mails, Surveys, Games, and More. Join Inboxdollars. EARN 10% RESIDUAL INCOME For Life By Referring New Members

I made $100 in an hr without having to spend a dime. One of the main reasons why I share this program

Get Paid For E-Mails, Surveys, Games, and More. - CLICK HERE!
Get PAID to Search The Web
Get Huge Money To Fill OUt Offers

Get Paid Up to $5 Per Survey - Bronx
Work At Home Moms In Manchester NH
Be Rewarded For taking Surveys
Be Rewarded For Watching TV
Get Paid To Surf The Web In Maine
Get Paid Cash To Join Our Program - Manchester NH
Get PAID to Browse The Web in Manchester NH

https://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref30604185&s=7
+0
10/28/2016 9:38:58 PM
LOL YOU TOO!!!!!!!! That is so awesome. Well, not really awesome, but I thought that Facebook was only messing with us, because I responded with some fairly degrading responses to their blocks.

How many days to you get blocked? They have been blocking me for 4 complete days at a time now, without ANY warning!

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like it's time for multiple Facebook accounts.
Marilu & *George
+0
Frank Ransome

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/29/2016 2:50:24 AM
Yea, For some reason they do not explain exactly why your being blocked either. They just say your blocked, restricted or whatever without any explanation. I tried to send in a support ticket to find exactly why they did , and they came back with a general answer.

I purchased OctoSuite which allows you to post inside multiple groups at once but not the same group. For some reason making money online groups is looked down upon for some reason. Seems like when you join a making money online group they only allow certain posts to have links, or whatever. I post similar content but somehow I keep getting blocked by facebook every few days.

I simply asked what group or why I as blocked so I could change whatever it is that I might be doing.

I only posted once a day in groups that allow links as well and I don't spam the same group so I am not sure why or who blocked me. I would love to un join the facebook groups who might be flagging me so I do not get restricted.

Maybe we should create our own groups lol
Get Paid For E-Mails, Surveys, Games, and More. Join Inboxdollars. EARN 10% RESIDUAL INCOME For Life By Referring New Members

I made $100 in an hr without having to spend a dime. One of the main reasons why I share this program

Get Paid For E-Mails, Surveys, Games, and More. - CLICK HERE!
Get PAID to Search The Web
Get Huge Money To Fill OUt Offers

Get Paid Up to $5 Per Survey - Bronx
Work At Home Moms In Manchester NH
Be Rewarded For taking Surveys
Be Rewarded For Watching TV
Get Paid To Surf The Web In Maine
Get Paid Cash To Join Our Program - Manchester NH
Get PAID to Browse The Web in Manchester NH

https://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref30604185&s=7
+0
10/29/2016 3:21:00 PM
I am not so sure that anyone specifically reports or blocks you. I believe that it is an algorythm of quantity. I still haven't figured it out yet. It could also be someone else marketing that isn't quite as professional. But many times, I receive it with a message that "You were moving too fast" lol

I do have one group up and running, so you are welcome to help grow it. The link is available in our profile, under the Webpage Tab, below the profile. If you decide to start one up, put it in your Webpage Tab, and announce to people to go to your profile. Anything that thwarts Facebook's tyrannical style of business, I will definitely support.

I will be starting several more based on regional: AU, CA, UK, US, etc. So, that marketed may be targeted with voluntary recipients.

Facebook has built in to allow you to post to multiple groups at once. It is to the left of the post button for groups that qualify... The thing is, if you use it, they will detect it, and block your account for using a feature that they, themselves, include!!! lol

Best of success and be well!
Marilu & *George
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!