Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
* * * Stormpay Feed Back * * * Computer Security Tips ~ ~ International Powerline Program!
2/13/2006 2:27:08 AM
(This is a repeat of a post that I just wrote in another forum. I have some friends who aren't members of that forum so here it is again just in case you haven't seen it yet.) I just added a new program to my Profit4you Success Portfolio. Since July I've earned thousands in my Star 2000 free test drive program. I haven't actively grown the business for several months but it's still paying me a nice income stream. Today I decided to join a new powerline program to create another income stream. I actually like the compensation plan better than my Star 2000 free test drive program, this new business building system is available around the world and it only costs $29.95 to upgrade. Take a free tour today! I'll talk more about this later. http://www.hypertracker.com/go/profits4you/207/ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * (this is a repeat of another post I tried to send out on Saturday and it didn't go out to everyone, so I'm trying again) ~ Without doubt, success brings with it greater opportunities for failure ~ Hello again! Today I happened to glance at one of those daily calendars and the saying on it seemed appropriate and I liked it! Looking at the lives of successful people including Abraham Lincoln and Benjamin Franklin (in his quest to discover how to tap into using electricity), I've become convinced that extradinarily successful people just preserved through enough failures that would have caused the average person to give up! There is so much to update you on and I'm kinda tired. For the last few days I've been doing the tedious work of searching and evaluating Auto Surf programs. The good news is there are a lot of programs still earning happy members daily. It just takes so much time to visit websites and forums to get a feel of what the best programs are after the Stormpay storm. My goal is to come up with a portfolio of 10-20 Auto Surf programs so we have multiple income streams. There will be a variety as far as percentage paid out, referral commissions and the expiration time frame of upgrades. I'm being rather picky about what programs I'm considering so most of the ones I evaluate I pass over. Last night I joined one auto surf program and added it to my portfolio. It's a pretty stable program and the members are happy with it. I'll share more about that at the end of this post. After I have 10-20 good auto surf programs, I'll also join and include several programs that aren't auto surf. I'll probably include a MLM leads/training program in the group as well. And yes creating and maintaining a portfolio of 10-20 auto surf programs will take a look of work and time, but anything worth having is worth working for! In this post I also want to share some important security tips for your computer and payment accounts, but first I'd like to give some closing remarks concerning 12 Daily Pro and also Stormpay. First of all here are some communications from other online people whose instincts and opinions I trust. Then I'll come in with my own words, summary and plans to move on! This first update is from a program owner that isn't an auto surf and isn't a HYIP. I've edited part of this message. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Important Critical information regarding Stormpay Hello Felicia Stormpay is creating chaos in the autosurfing industry, First they freeze the autsurfing programs account, now they are doing chargeback in thousands of peoples account. They have done a chargeback in our account as well and zero out our account. Check your history, delete your credit card info, and terminate your account. Stormpay has begun unauthorized drafting of money out of their Stormpay member's checking accounts. I have just contacted by bank and they informed me that if I set up my checking account through Stormpay and authorized Stormpay to withdraw money from my checking account. Then there is no recourse if funds are withdrawn by Stormpay. (Authorized by me or not). I am writing to inform you that your checking account is in danger of being accessed by these thieves! Please take the necessary measures to protect yourself! We will keep you informed on this situation. I Terminated my account with stormpay because I cannot risk them taking money out of my bank. This really doesn't make any sense why stormpay is doing this, they are pretty much shooting themselves in the foot. I have been with them for two years and this is the first time that they have done this. This whole situation is really crazy. I am expecting something good to come out of all this despite this chaotic situation, I will not let it disturb my peace of mind like it has in the past week. Do what you have to to feel centered and be at peace so you can effectively deal with this. Be it praying, journaling, etc. etc. Situations like this test our faith in our self. Be quiet for a minute, ask for guidance and listen . Despite how things look, I know I will continue to do well as long as I know where my blessing lie and come from. Reflect for a moment on the NOW. This precious moment, not the past or the future because you can't change them. What you do NOW is most important. I am still grateful for my family, close friends, for breathing, my health, and my life. I am expecting something great to come out of this. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Feb 3, 2006 Dear Readers. Most of you are probably holding your heads in disbelief of what one company can do to an industry. We have weathered a few storms before but never one like this. What is happening? 2 days ago Stormpay had changed their Terms under which they are willing to do business with Paid to Surf sites. They had canceled checks sent to the admins of 12Daily Pro stating that they will wire this money immediately after they comply with the new rules. The new rules called for 12Daily Pro to use Stormpay exclusively for their business or their money will not be released. The terms state that in order to prevent money laundering and criminal activities on the net using Autosurf programs and Stormpay they are offering the following. An autosurf site may choose to do business with Stormpay in which case this would be the only processor accepted at the site or they can go with anybody else. Due to the fact that many sites make most of their living using StormPay (against having the highest fees amongst payment processors) most decided to comply. They had gone out of their ways to make sure to adapt to the new terms in a shortest possible time. And the new terms were asking for immediate actions. It means that they had to be converted the same day the terms changed. No time to consider your options, no easing in time nothing. You make your changes now. When this all happened I felt my rights violated in the worst possible manner even though I have been using Stormpay lately almost exclusively. I have felt sad that a company can impose such law on anybody in today's world and that it is forever changing the surf industry that was a true borderless opportunity for all. But Stormpay is not borderless at all. They have an extensive list of countries which they choose not to do business with. So I have thought of all these people who have been working along having a chance to have a better life and comes stormpay forcing them out of this opportunity. But what happened next raised the hair on the back of all of us. After 90% of the surf sites complying with the new rules and turning their business and the lives of their members up side down, Stormpay had turned around and starting with 12Daily Pro had shut down the accounts of these sites. As the hours pass there are more and more emails coming in telling us that their account now have been suspended. No emails no phone calls no responses to give them a reason WHY. So what does this all mean? It is too early to say. I can tell you that this must have been planned ahead as the shut of the accounts coincided with the payout periods of most sites. You may read this news and you try to recover your money placing refund requests but I am not sure how good of a solution is that. And what makes you think that Stormpay will not freeze individual accounts that were associated with surfing sites. It seems as so they don't need a reason. We all have a stake in this business. Weather your losses amount to $5 or $50,000 does not matter, the devastation it may bring to your family could be just as high. I believe that we have to work together in order to solve this problem. This cannot be the fault of all the surf sites. There is just no way that they all got together and made a master plan to get us all ruined. So let’s help our admins, they need our help and understanding. Read as much as you can and try to follow their suggestions. I personally see a major class action suit coming up so be prepared for a long fight. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The Stormpay Storm These last few days have certainly been exciting! Lessons from this week: A payment processor can cause you just as much, if not more grief than a bad autosurf site! The arbitrary freezing of accounts at Stormpay shows exactly how important it is to have your funds with a reliable processor and autosurf. It is too early to really know what is going on with Stormpay and 12 Daily Pro, but you can bet, the fight is not over. I would only be speculating as to what is behind the scenes, and there are enough rumours floating around without me adding to them. This week definitely has shown the need for autosurf owners and members to not be totally reliant on one payment processor. It also shows the folly of having the largest percentage of your funds sitting in one account. Personally, I am not happy with using any processor as a 'bank'. In other words the money in these accounts should either be used for upgrading in an active autosurf or it should be moved into your bank account. There is the very real chance that any of these payment processors could become insolvent at any moment and if they happen to be holding your funds, you are out of luck. I firmly believe this is exactly the 'wake-up' call that the autosurf business needs and it will emerge stronger and healthier than ever. I also believe it will continue to provide a long term, genuine opportunity for the average person to make a good living online, if they are willing to apporach this seriously. It will also provide a good second income if that is all you have time for. Until this business with Stormpay is resolved, I would not recommend upgrading with any site which offers Stormpay as their only processor. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Final Message About Stormpay Greetings Everyone, This will be my final discussion regarding Stormpay. I really do not care what the Wall Street Journal or the local news or any other mainline media has to say about Stormpay. The folks running Stormpay are no different than the criminals at IntGold. Unfortunately, they will probably get a hand slap and a lecture and then they can enjoy the assets they have acquired leaving thousands of little guy account holders licking their wounds. The administrator of DadnDaves program says it best..... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ An open question on behalf of all Stormpay members to John R. McConnel Jr. CEO of Stormpay.com. Where is our money John? First you suspend the accounts of a number of reputable autosurf sites with no warning, no valid explanation, and completely deny those customers any access to their accounts. Then you send an email to all Stormpay members telling them lies about why you have done this. Then you randomly begin refunding money from those suspended accounts, even though the members concerned did not ask to be refunded. Then your debit cards were being refused at ATMs around the world, and your withdrawal cheques started bouncing. Then you removed the option for international members to request their funds by wire transfer. And today you have begun systematically emptying the accounts of all Stormpay members, not just the Autosurf webmasters. Where is the money, John?? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ * * * * * This is probably the most comprehensive website to visit for more info about Stormpay..... http://www.amayesnbuys.biz/balance.htm Make sure you click on the links to see what other online companies are saying about this situation and their frozen StormPay accounts. The more time you spend reviewing the links at this site, the more apparent it will become that Stormpay is, in fact, a criminal activity. Those whose funds have been stolen should take the steps necessary to recover their funds. See the "LAWSUIT WEBSITE" and the "BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU" links and take the appropriate action. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * (it's me, Felicia again) For me it's time to move on. I've spent literally hours and hours, monitoring and responding to forum posts about Storm Pay and 12 Daily Pro, I felt it was important to keep you up to date when Stormpay got out of control. With the website link above, the 12 Daily Pro updates in the members area, and the 12 Daily Pro forum, alone with other online forums you can easily find, you have info sources to keep you up to date. I'm going to send a private update to my referrals once I post this thread and I'll stay in contact with my referrals privately, but from here on out I'm getting my forums back to the purpose I created them for which is sharing ways to earn money working from home. The following points are well documented! 12 Daily Pro had a 10 month track record of paying out on time, each member was in profit in less than a month, which accounts for why the program was growing at the rate of 3000 to over 8000 a day when the Stormpay storm took place. There wasn't a pile of BBB complaints against 12 Daily Pro when this happened, but Storm Pay already had an unsatisfactory BBB rating. There have been too many incidents of various program owners and members all saying the same thing. Being forced to drop all other payment processors only to still have Storm Pay accounts frozen. Member's receiving charge backs that are going back to Storm Pay. Remember Storm Pay has admitted freezing the company accounts, the companies can't access the funds that Storm Pay is telling you are being charged back to the programs. All this supposed Stormpay concern about the auto surfing industry didn't take place until after 12 Daily Pro, requested funds from Stormpay so they could honor EMO upgrades. The latest 12 Daily Pro ID number was over 338,775. We're talking about millions and millions of dollars that Storm Pay would have to pay out if they gave to 12 Daily Pro the money that belongs to their account. Have you thought about why Storm Pay forced Auto Surf (and other) programs to remove all other payment accounts and then just days later froze their accounts??? If they didn't want the Auto Surf business then why force them to drop other payment accounts??? It really doesn't take a very strong sense of smell, to smell a rat here. If and when 12 Daily Pro opens back up, I'll be the first one to upgrade again, as long as they don't have Stormpay as one of their payment processors. In the mean time other than keeping my referrals up to date privately on any important issues, it's time for me to move on and concentrate on presenting programs in my forums that we can utilize to get back to earning daily again. And that's the bottom line! * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ These are some security tips that EMO gave me as far as ways to check to make sure my computer is secure. I thought it would be a good idea to pass them onto you. Download Ad-Aware and scan your computer. This is a free spyware scanner that can be downloaded at http://www.download.com. Please write down the full name of any Trojans or Keyloggers found by Ad-Aware before you remove them. Second, download Spyware Doctor. This can be downloaded at http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor. The free version offers the most extensive scanning tool available but does not remove the spyware programs. The purpose of running this program is to confirm the removal of all spyware programs from your system. = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = Profit4you Success Portfolio Plan = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = I'm sorry, this has been a long post, so I'll try to make this last part brief! As I mentioned my first goal is to add 10 - 20 of what appear to be the best Auto Surf programs. People are earning a full-time income from auto surfing. The key is to be diversified and be very picky about which programs to focus on. For 10 months 12 Daily Pro was a beautiful example of how wonderful auto surfing can be. It was also an example of how unwise it is to have all of your funds tied up in one payment processor, especially when that payment processor has an unsatisfactory BBB rating. I knew I had an inner sense of urgency to diversify several weeks ago. I had started to mention it in my forums. I didn't know why since I knew 12 Daily Pro had proven itself. It never occurred to me to be concerned about the payment processors until Storm Pay demanded that 12 Daily Pro, drop all other processors. Then I knew deep inside that something was very, very wrong. I had no idea until this hit the fans that Stormpay had an unsatisfactory BBB rating. So now the goal is to create multiple income streams that will earn us daily, so that all of our money isn't coming from just one company. I'm not considering any programs that offer StormPay as a payment option. Most of the programs that have a paying status, aren't offering Storm Pay now! Oh by the way this program is still a part of my portfolio. They aren't an auto surf program, when Storm Pay froze their account, they still had Egold to keep the doors open. They plan on adding another payment processor. You can use EMO to fund Egold. Several people have said that they use EMO to fund their Egold accounts. You can sign up for free and check out the forum. http://www.investplace.com/index.php?ref=profit4you ____________________________________ NEW Program Recommendation http://www.GottaLottaHits.com/?ref=7230 I was impressed with how this program handled the Stormpay storm. They had 2 other payment processors, so more than 50% of their business was not with Storm Pay. Sign up for free and then read the last couple of weeks of their company updates. I LOVE how they handled the storm! Members are happy and getting paid monthly. They pay out earnings for the month sometime during the second week of the following month. This program started October first of last year. They communicate with it's members and have a history of paying out. I'm several days behind in responding to emails sent to me. This week I spent so many hours on my forums, that I've gotten behind in reading and answering emails. I'll try to start catching up little by little and will answer back any emails with questions not covered in this thread that are in reference to any of my programs.. In the next 8 days I'll try to add 2-3 more programs to my portfolio. Talk with you soon and let's start earning daily again!

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Re: * * * Stormpay Feed Back * * * Computer Security Tips ~ ~ International Powerline Program!
2/13/2006 3:39:53 AM
Felicia, You have been working hard and your fingers must be sore from all the typing. I belong to GottaLottaHits and I too was impressed with the way they have handled the whole Stormscam issue. Christian is very reliable in communicating with us members. He's also treated us better than most of the other programs I belong to that were impacted by StormPay. Good recommendation! Ruth (the very newbie)
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: * * * Stormpay Feed Back * * * Computer Security Tips ~ ~ International Powerline Program!
2/13/2006 4:37:13 AM
Hi Ruth. Yes I have been working very, very hard. I'm real behind in responding to emails. My fingers are OK, but I'm just plain tired to tell you the truth. Thanks for the feedback on GottaLottaHits. They were very fortunate that all of their resources were not tied up in StormPay, they had way over 50% of their membership which were NOT in Stormpay when Stormpay tried to black mail them. Yes, the way they handled the Stormpay storm really showed me something about the integrity and quality of the program! Thanks for your post and thanks for the feedback!

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
2/13/2006 7:01:15 AM
Stormpay is now just stealing money. I made a $10.00 payment to join a new program today, through StormPay. I was in a hurry, on my way to work: and did not take the time to sign up with thier other payment proscessor. StormPay took the payment and did not pay the program I was trying to join. StormPay is just STEALING MONEY NOW, folks. I'm thinking about filing a claim in small claims court , here in Las Vegas, NV, for the stolen $10.00. Ben Parmenter
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2006 7:25:08 AM
I'm sorry Ben. Some of us feel, that they've been stealing money for over a week now. (millions) I will never again sign up in a program with them, with their charge back policy the money you make is never ever yours for sure.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!