Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bet Quotes and Lessons From Entrepreneur Steve Jobs
10/3/2016 9:00:16 PM
Steve Jobs an American technology entrepreneur and inventor. He was the Chairman and chief executor (CEO) of Apple Inc. CEO and majority shareholder of Pixlar Animation Studio of Walt Disney board of directors following the acquisition of Pixlar and founder chairman-CEO of Next Inc.

Steve Jobs was a widely recognized pioneer microcomputer revolution of the 1970’s and 1980’s. Along with Apple Co-founder Steve Wozniak.

Shortly after his death Jobs official biographer Walter Isaacson describes him as being a creative entrepreneur who’s passion for perfection and focused drive changed six industries including digital publishing, personal computers, phones, animated movies, music, tablets, and tablet computing. Steve Jobs interests, led to invent and design items we use every day and that technology has revolutionized the way we do business today.

Using computers, cell phones, and tablets enables users to communicate and work from any location around the world. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life and the only way to be satisfied is to do what you believe to be great work.

The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart. you know when you find it. Follow along and read some of the best quotes from Steve Jobs who ahs dedicated his life to invent and improve the technology we use every day.

Quote “Technology is nothing. What’s important is that you have faith in people and that they are basically good and smart and if you give them the tools they will do something wonderful with them.
Steve Jobs

Quote “For the last 33 years I looked in the mirror and asked myself “If today were my last day of life would I want to do what I am about to do today?” When the answer has been no for too many days in a row I know I need to change something.”
Steve Jobs

Quote “Almost all external expectations of all pride, fear of embarrassment or failure. These things fall away in the face of death, leaving what is truly important.
Steve Jobs

Quote “My most precious things in life don’t cost any money. It is oblivious that the most precious resource we all have is time.
Steve Jobs

Quote “Sometimes in life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith
Steve Jobs

Quote “Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
Steve Jobs

Quote “Your time is limited so don’t waste time living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the options of others drown out your inner voice, and most important have the courage to follow your own intuition.”

Quote “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellent is expected”

Quote “Great things are never done by one person they are done by a team of people”
Steve Jobs

Quote “You can’t connect the dots looking forward: You can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust the dots somehow will connect in the future. You have to trust in something like your gut, destiny, life, and karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down and has made all the difference in my life.”
Steve jobs

Quote” Creativity is like connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something they feel a little guilty, because they really didn’t do it. They just saw something that is oblivious to them after a while. They were able to connect their experiences and synthesize new things.”
Steve Jobs

Quote “Design is not just what it looks like or feels like. Design is how it works”
Steve Jobs

Quote “Computer themselves and software yet to be designed will revolutionize the way we learn.”
Steve Jobs

Quote “The bottom line is I didn’t return to Apple to make a fortune. I’ve been very lucky in my life and already have won. When I was 25 my net worth was 100 million or so. I decided then that was not going to ruin my life. There is no way I could ever spend it all and I don’t view wealth as something that validates my intelligence.
Steve Jobs

Quote “I want to put a ding in the universe”
Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs was an Fantastic entrepreneur whose innovation and inventions changed the course of technology around the world. Feroussilly driven and Dedication to perfection in his work has led to new products and services we use every day. Steve Jobs leaves us with his wonderful vision and a legacy that lives on for future generations and gives us an example to live by.

If you like this article and want to learn more about business and how to make money online visit Business Today. There you will find the latest news, strategies and information on doing business in 2016. http://businesstoday.siterubix.com/

Patricia Lynn

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!