Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hi Everyone, I am still new at this,
2/12/2006 1:47:23 PM
Hi, My name is Samanth I am glad to be here. I know that I have been a member since October. But My old computer broke when I was getting to know all of you....But I do have a question. For all of you Who have upgraded from free members to pro or gold...Is It working for you to advertise your ads all over...I was reading on it...And I was wanting you answers of how adlandpro has really helped you in the long run.... Your friend Samantha
+0
Re: Hi Everyone, I am still new at this,
2/12/2006 11:08:39 PM
Hi Samanth I upgrade to gold because I am an affiliate and was already making earnings from selling advertising to my downline. I have recruited 10 affiliates and 65 in my downline. I also buy ads and am now getting banner and text 50,000+ ads on the network for free. When I recruit paid Affiliate members, I will be in profit and still get free ads. I did not become a Gold member because I do not read Gold member Ads because they are to hard to keep track of as the come to my personal email box and I get 200 email as day in that email. It may be of benifit to you to be an Adlander but I feel Gold membership is better. Samanth you do not get many buyers at Adland because most people are here to promote oe sell something they already have. So advertising sales are a good option but you need to recruit a downline to benifit from sales. Samanth you need millions of site visitors to make a living online so it is better to sell to an existing downline who may re buy ads or services. I make a good living from my singles sites because people rejoin several times in some cases. See urls below. Regards Michael My New Help for Beginners Page http://www.helptosucceed.love-au.com .
+0
Re: Hi Everyone, I am still new at this,
2/13/2006 6:37:14 AM
Thanks Michael, You have been a lot of help Your friend SAmantha
+0