3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
CLINTON COLLAPSES AFTER BEING RUSHED FROM 9/11 CEREMONY
9/11/2016 9:58:10 PM
Hello,

I am here for two reasons.

1. To introduce you to 5050Fifty. This small, ONE TIME PAY program is a real good way to make some money! There are no personal sales required here. It is all explained on the website. Take a look. If you like it (you will!), you will need my ID# to sign up. That is E1331. If you have any questions after you visit the website, call the company directly during normal business hours and get them answered by the company founder. We have great customer service! That number is559-825-6755.

2. To encourage you to vote for Donald Trump in the up coming November election. I am going to be posting some messages about that along the way and invite your comments. The first one (and more to come) is about Hillary Clinton and why she is the last person on earth that we would want in the White House.

Hillary Clinton was filmed fainting near the street in New York City Sunday after having a “medical episode” at a 9/11 ceremony.

Hillary Clinton was filmed fainting near the street in New York City Sunday after having a “medical episode” at a 9/11 ceremony. The incident began after Fox News journalist Rick Leventhal reported that law enforcement sources said Clinton “appeared to faint” while being helped inside a van by her security detail. The witness reported seeing Clinton stumble off a curb after her “knees buckled” – now confirmed by the video footage – during the “unexpected early departure” in which she also lost a shoe.

Vote for Trump and help Make America Great Again!
Don Evans
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!