Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Prathiksha Ks

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
List of Manufacturing Industries in Chennai
8/26/2016 11:24:07 AM
If you are among the skeptics, Production Factory in Chennai you are in good company. The reason for the uncertainty likely is the result of such a large difference in quality and condition of aftermarket computers and technology. Much of this confusion centers around misunderstandings of categories of these products. Being in the industry, I often get asked questions such as "is there a difference between re-furbished and factory re-certified products?" or "are open box laptops new or used?" This article will attempt to provide the answers to these questions, and hopefully several more.

The crux of this task is to de-mystify the meaning of the general categories of product condition. It is important to realize, however, that different companies may have slightly different meanings, so it is best to ask questions about products you are considering. However, the following definitions are generally considered to be a standard in the industry. http://www.chennaibizbook.com/production-factory/

BRAND NEW, Factory SEALED: Not too much issue here. This typically refers to the Brand New products with that new computer smell. However, you do want to make sure to read the fine print, as some vendors don't always see Brand New and Factory Sealed as the same thing. Make sure that the description indicates that your product is factory sealed. If it doesn't state it, ask-otherwise, you may be buying a product that is Brand New, as in "well, I only used it a few times." For upstanding vendors, however, Brand New means New and Never Used in either a sealed retail or plain OEM Box. Be sure to ask questions, especially if buying a laptop or computer from an on-line vendor.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!