Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Something Very Powerful That You Won't Find Anywhere Else!
8/22/2016 9:31:41 AM
Hello,
One of the greatest feelings in the world is making money while helping people naturally combat some of the biggest health threats that exist today. Almost everyone is exposed to toxins and parasites on a daily basis. We have a health AND wealth solution!

Rarely do any of us get a chance to be one of the first few hundred or so people in a new company that has multi-million dollar potential. Right now, you have that chance. This will be a VERY HOT fast-moving program and is worth your time to take a serious look if you want to earn $5,000 to $10,000 in the next few months. I am sure some people will earn much more.

We Have Some Outstanding Benefits For Our Members!
  1. Low start-up cost ($25) Receive 50 postcards and leads with your welcome kit.
  2. Three levels of $25, $50 or $75 commissions so you can earn SERIOUS money (even with just two or three people sponsored through the 3 levels).
  3. Profit sharing pool can earn you thousands in EXTRA incomebeyond the 3 levels.
  4. Membership offers REAL value, success strategies, true wholesale prices, and much more.
  5. Turn-key marketing systems and sales funnels are in place to help you succeed!
  6. No autoship required and no computer needed (ingenious residual income system).
  7. DAILY & WEEKLY PAY - commission checks are mailed out the next business day for Stage 2 signups and weekly for Stage 1 signups!
  8. The company closes sales for you by phone and even takes credit cards!
    We all know there are many programs on the market, but none of them offer such an impressive list of benefits along with a professional website and a turn-key system. This is built for FAST GROWTH and long-term success. I highly recommend you jump on this and go "full-throttle" to start a flow of commissions that can grow to thousands. Being "first in" is a huge advantage so take action now to secure your position.
Something You Won't Find Anywhere Else

Back in the day when I was first getting started in Network Marketing (MLM), the question that always came up was “What do you lead with, the product or the opportunity?”. My answer to that question then and now is still the same. It depends on the situation. You won't even see the product mentioned when you visit the website above. That is all about the opportunity. However, I want to tell you about something unique and special about this company. Something that you won't find anywhere else!

We have a really great product, however with this company there is no requirement that you ever buy that product to earn maximum commissions in the compensation plan! We have a product retail website that we can send people to to buy the product, and we earn a nice little commission check when they do. So, we do get sales from people who are not actively involved in the business. However, we also have a website that is only for members and we get a much reduced pride for that same product.

This is my retail website.
Wishing you huge success, happiness and good health,
Don Evans
Your sponsor in 5050fifty
https://secure5050fifty.com/join.html - (enter ID#: E1331). That's me.
The company phone number is 559-825-6755.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!