Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Road to Peace
8/5/2016 1:48:01 PM

The road to peace ..the Path to Peace

Health and Wellness is about making peace with ourselves before we can make peace with others. The only way to have peace is to stop the war in our hearts. This can easily be done when we learn to celebrate other people’s differences. It is easy to imagine that we are all approaching life from the same place, but this is not so. There are many roads that lead to the same city our first goal should be to find out where we are and where they are, before we can start to guide them.

Our second goal is to empower them so that they can find the city without your guidance. The same can be said about the spiritual world I know that some of us are given moral or spiritual guidance and some of us have both. Something’s or morally wrong but with spiritual guidance we know that there is no right or wrong action because it is always out-comes that makes a thing wrong or right.

a being, if we want to find peace in the heart. One of the hardest things to do is to give respect to the things that shows up in our lives but as we grow spiritually we will find that they are great teachers once we see the reason for their appearance.

Start down the YOUR road to peace by watching the movie Spontaneous Transformation

IF you like what you have seen and want to see more, then sign up and pick and choose your favorites

After you watch this movie, come back and let me know your thoughts..I will be waiting for you

If you would like to find out more about Modere this is the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sIMFWOc-5Q If you would like to try our product or partner with us this is the code https://www.modere.eu/?referralCode=751405 This is our latest product if you would like to stay young and Beautiful just launched in Europe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTEyZMCnM5s
+1
RE: The Road to Peace
8/12/2016 2:50:49 PM
This is good Alex, my sibling that is multi-talented who loves oil painting, often say "My health is my wealth" ... on the 7th of Aug, he celebrated his 58th birthday, I declare
he does not look a day over 40 and so far, not one strain of gray hair ...

He also says, his body is his 'temple' ... of my six siblings, he and my baby sis are the
health-fit gurus, they both are consistent in practicing good health habits and preach
to me and my other three siblings ...

Quote:

The road to peace ..the Path to Peace

Health and Wellness is about making peace with ourselves before we can make peace with others. The only way to have peace is to stop the war in our hearts. This can easily be done when we learn to celebrate other people’s differences. It is easy to imagine that we are all approaching life from the same place, but this is not so. There are many roads that lead to the same city our first goal should be to find out where we are and where they are, before we can start to guide them.

Our second goal is to empower them so that they can find the city without your guidance. The same can be said about the spiritual world I know that some of us are given moral or spiritual guidance and some of us have both. Something’s or morally wrong but with spiritual guidance we know that there is no right or wrong action because it is always out-comes that makes a thing wrong or right.

a being, if we want to find peace in the heart. One of the hardest things to do is to give respect to the things that shows up in our lives but as we grow spiritually we will find that they are great teachers once we see the reason for their appearance.

Start down the YOUR road to peace by watching the movie Spontaneous Transformation

IF you like what you have seen and want to see more, then sign up and pick and choose your favorites

After you watch this movie, come back and let me know your thoughts..I will be waiting for you

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!