Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: F.E.A.R.
2/11/2006 12:56:50 PM
Thank you for this great information. God Bless, Myrna
+0
2/11/2006 1:03:03 PM
Hi Cheri, Like Angela I was a very shy person in school and didn't say much. It seemed that when I tried to join in the conversation everyone ignored me so I guess I just gave up. Well that is still holding me back some but I have gotten over a lot of that fear. Mostly with people I know but to talk to someone I don't know and ask them to join me in some venture, well that is different. A very uncomfortable situation for me. I'm going to check out your books and maybe something will help me. I love to read. Always have. I think it was my way of leaving my own life for awhile and pretend I was someone else. I don't let myself read for fun anymore because I won't get anything else accomplished. Reading for enrichment is what I allow myself to read now. My son told me about a book he just read and it really had an impact on him. He's anxious for me to read it but I can't remember the name. I will have to ask him and see if it is one you know about. Martha
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/11/2006 1:44:03 PM
I think I've read or listen to a lot of the books you've listed Cheri. When I get my hands on them I especially like audio though as I can listen to them as I commute to and from work or anywhere else for that matter. I don't know if I've gotten over the F.E.A.R. monster yet though. That being said, most people I know tell me that I'm a very outgoing person and are quite suprised when I tell them that I think I'm more of a shy type of person. I'm more of a listener than a talker. Takes me a while to analyze things before I'll speak up.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/11/2006 2:13:32 PM
Hi Cheri, Thanks for your forum. At times I must talk myself into not letting the monster control what I do. You have shed new light on a persistant problem I have. Mary http://hofs.en101.biz English and Spanish on Line http://www.optinmastercourse.com/mahofst.html Free to you and all our Adlandpro friends
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/11/2006 2:37:13 PM
Cheri, I can so relate to your story! I have such peace and joy in my life since I turned the F.E.A.R. around. I have read many of the books on your list of Favorites. To this day, I read whatever I can fit in the schedule. May I recommend "The Art Of Attraction" by Michael Losier and Robert Kawasaki's "Before you quit your Job"? They all follow the same principles and sometimes it just takes one of them to say the same things you've heard a thousand times before, just a little bit differently or a little bit stronger. Have a blessed day! Judy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!