Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: F.E.A.R.
2/12/2006 7:38:28 PM
Hi, Sarah Believe it or not, I can relate to that, too! Although I'm not the inventor in my family, my husband is. I can't tell you how many of his ideas we've seen a couple of years later on TV commercials and kicked ourselves for not doing something with them. Again, it was the old FEAR monster...what if we spent borrowed money to get them manufactured and then couldn't sell them? I congratulate you on going for it. Thank you for sharing your story. Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/12/2006 7:42:12 PM
Leon, As you wish. If you want to blame yourself for something, I can't stop you, but I don't have to agree with you, lol. Shall we just agree to disagree and move on? Thanks for the new emoticon formula. 0:) Now where did I see that mad devil one today? I need to go ask the person who posted it how to do it. Cheri
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/12/2006 8:22:09 PM
Cheri, Moving on with understanding is a good thing! Here's a wink for you. (use Alt + 148 and release, then Alt + 168 and release, then the upper left symbol on you keyboard, Shift + ~) ö¿~ You can reverse the order to make the other eye wink. ~¿ö Peace, Leon ;-)
+0
4/28/2007 12:15:19 PM

Hi Cheri:

I can so relate to the topic of FEAR as it has been such a big part of my life from early childhood etc. I lived with it for so many years - it became what I knew.

Our Minister spoke on recently and I have just written a poem on. When fearful, you block out LOVE as cannot exist.

I congratulate you on the purchase of your home and enjoy it to the fullest!

I am learning to release the fear and let go and let God replace it with peace.

Blessings

Elaine De Rosier

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!