Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
F.E.A.R.
2/10/2006 6:58:36 PM
Hi, Friends I want to share with you some good news! My husband and I have finally conquered (or at least temporarily beat back) the F.E.A.R. monster! This week we put down earnest money on our first real estate investment--a spec home, to be finished later this summer. Oh, you want to know what the F.E.A.R. monster is? You know...you've heard it before: False Evidence Appearing Real That dude has kept us from achieving our goals for many years, but now he's on the run! What might you be failing to achieve because of your F.E.A.R. monster? You know, you tell your kids there are no monsters under the bed, or in the closet, but in reality, there's often a big one sitting right between your shoulders. That's where ours was. In our heads. Telling us each time there was an opportunity that it was 'too good to be true' or we 'couldn't afford' it. Neither of those statements was true most of the time, but our F.E.A.R. monster won, and we held back. The biggest thing we had to overcome was that both of us were raised right around the poverty level. That meant our relationship with money was based on fear of not having enough. Our education about money came from Depression-era parents or our creditors--now there's a scary thought! Well, we were lucky. Technology provided us with a better living than we were raised to expect. A few decades provided us with a little experience and knowledge. Some analytical ability provided us with the means to keep our credit clean in spite of some squeaky financial times. The one thing we were missing showed up in my life just recently, and that was the understanding that I had the power to change myself, my circumstances, and my relationship with money. If your F.E.A.R. monster is winning, please visit My Favorite Books. These books helped me overcome a lifetime of self-limiting beliefs. I'd bet they can help you, too. Cheri
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: F.E.A.R.
2/11/2006 12:03:11 PM
Hi Cheri, Wonderful story! I too have recently conquered the F.E.A.R monster! Ha ha, I have been a shy person all my life. Difinately not a "soap box" person. Never could stand getting up in front of the class in school. Even quit education in college when I found out I had to practice teach while a seasoned teacher watched! Moved on to commercial art. A "safe" career? Anyway, If you'd asked me two weeks ago if I'd do a video recording of myself and send it to people I would have said "No way!" But the possibilities of the company I am working for now is endless! The next trend in Internet communication and marketing. The tools are amazing, the concept is astounding! I have become a "talker" and a go-getter. All the things I never was before... recording and loving it! Thanks for the wonderful story Cheri, Your friend, Angela teamb@helloworld.com Video Says It Better!
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
2/11/2006 12:04:38 PM
Hi Cheri Thanks For telling me about your post If you or anyone here at adland needs traffic to there website keep http://www.needrealtraffic.com in mind we can send you the traffic that you need Thanks Mike Www.NeedRealTraffic.Com
+0
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/11/2006 12:20:51 PM
Bonjour Cheri, Congratulations, good for you. I agree FEAR can be a limiting hobgoblin, but it can also be a healthy checkstop. As in all things, a balance is nessesary. The books you recomend are worth their weight in gold. Live long and prosper. Bob
+0
David Ellison

130 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/11/2006 12:36:44 PM
Hi Cheri :-) great post
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!