Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cover Peep Hole
9/15/2016 6:16:59 AM
FBI director: Cover up your webcam

The head of the FBI on Wednesday defended putting a piece of tape over his personal laptop's webcam, claiming the security step was a common sense one that most should take.

Mines is covered with a DAV sticker. It is the perfect size and does not leave the residue that "tape" leaves.

+0
RE: All That Jaz
10/3/2016 12:41:06 AM
FollowLike: USER: glenn3

You are the 1st of 25 eligible community members to have your Adlandpro community profile for permanent on my FollowLike ~ JazLive page.

The only clue I have is that you clicked from this community.
The site does not share referral info outside of where my referral banners are published.

Respond to this post so I can place your community profile on the page.

Quote:
Free to join

Earned 1704 coins for adding link to my blog today ~~

$$$ ~ link added right above International Flag Counter

300 Coin Signup • 400 Coins Per Referral • $0.15 Per Referral • Earn Cash

$$$ FollowLike $$$

... click below in my community signature

I also like

TOP 10 Red-Hot Submissions
(NO E-Mail Confirmation Required)
Free to Join
+0
RE: Anyone a Member of V7N ~ Community?
10/8/2016 9:29:58 PM
If you blog, V7N is a FREE

... site that allows your blog feed to show
your latest blog post
on all your V7N community posts

I am now LQQKing for Adlanpro Community Members

Quote:
I joined today

Here is my community profile link

This is a webmaster forum and another site to display my new site

+0
12 things people decide within seconds of meeting you
11/10/2016 6:03:52 PM

Psychologists call it "thin slicing."

Within moments of meeting you, people decide all sorts of things about you, from status to intelligence to conscientiousness.

Career experts say it takes just three seconds for someone to determine whether they like you and want to do business with you.

Fortunately, you have some control over the way others see you. For example, wearing tailored clothes and looking your conversation partner in the eye will generally create a more positive impression. But as for how aggressive you seem? That's largely determined by your facial structure.

Here, we've rounded up 13 assumptions people make about you - sometimes accurate and sometimes less so - based on first impressions. Read on to find out what signals you might be giving off.

Drake Baer contributed reporting on a previous version of this article.

URL to 12 things

+0
Frank Ransome

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: All That Jaz
11/13/2016 12:04:54 PM
Quote:

Psychologists call it "thin slicing."

Within moments of meeting you, people decide all sorts of things about you, from status to intelligence to conscientiousness.

Career experts say it takes just three seconds for someone to determine whether they like you and want to do business with you.

Fortunately, you have some control over the way others see you. For example, wearing tailored clothes and looking your conversation partner in the eye will generally create a more positive impression. But as for how aggressive you seem? That's largely determined by your facial structure.

Here, we've rounded up 13 assumptions people make about you - sometimes accurate and sometimes less so - based on first impressions. Read on to find out what signals you might be giving off.

Drake Baer contributed reporting on a previous version of this article.

URL to 12 things

This is some great business advice. Thank you for sharing. Dressing well not only impresses others, but it helps you to do your OWN business better because you feel better about yourself. When you feel good, most likely your business will do just as good.
Get Paid For E-Mails, Surveys, Games, and More. Join Inboxdollars. EARN 10% RESIDUAL INCOME For Life By Referring New Members

I made $100 in an hr without having to spend a dime. One of the main reasons why I share this program

Get Paid For E-Mails, Surveys, Games, and More. - CLICK HERE!
Get PAID to Search The Web
Get Huge Money To Fill OUt Offers

Get Paid Up to $5 Per Survey - Bronx
Work At Home Moms In Manchester NH
Be Rewarded For taking Surveys
Be Rewarded For Watching TV
Get Paid To Surf The Web In Maine
Get Paid Cash To Join Our Program - Manchester NH
Get PAID to Browse The Web in Manchester NH

https://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref30604185&s=7
+1

facebook