Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: All That Jaz #Harry_McGillberry #Temptations
7/21/2017 10:53:09 AM
Harry was my ex-spouse's friend ... his wife Debbie was a seamstress; she learned her skills from her mother (who was a showboat dancer) ... I knew Harry when he was a member of a group, based out of New Jersey called the Futures ... this photo was taken in he 70s

Harry McGilberry ~ Mr Bojangles
Harry is leading a song

Me, Harry and Aunt Zenola
Jan ~ Harry ~ Aunt Zenola
snapped, prior to Harry's
performance with group

Harry later became of the
Temptations

+1
RE: All That Jaz #Harry_McGillberry #Temptations
8/14/2017 8:07:54 PM
International Member learning English
The following is a blog post I just viewed at ...

"whats happens for i change?

I never was and i never miss until now...because my negative attitud was always justify with carefull everytinhg i dont make wasnt negative, was just being carefull.

until i know that girl thta crazy girl that try a lot change me.

That girl i cant see where i was wrong,but i was.Everything start when i find balls to say hello to her and try to talk.....this kind of thing just happen when im drunk....because my negative attitude dont let me go there and talk...i always think in the most negative thing that can happen,she can refuse me she can joke with my face so many things.....but okei i gonna go in positive....we start to going out a long time after that but she is different she make me come happier but my negative come again in this and i start to b a asshole because i wasnt accostumized of being always happy.But she was and this start to go again inside me.negative come again out and i was a asshole with her....fighting with her go away without saying anything sometimes just for see if she comes....and after some months i loose her i loose her love...but she teach me something the last weekend she teach me that being positive works....make good things good things gonna come to you...and today in the morning when i wake i think a lot in that....and my first reaction was to try...i had a bad problem to solve and i go direct there and i act positive....i was positive with this person and she find a solution that was also good for me......

this make me feel bigger,i hope is a all new start in my life and i can be happy now and forward.

I know you gonna ask yourselfs you loose this girl anyway.....no i dont loose her she become my friend something that i wasnt with her when i was dating her.....i have so many things to say that maybe im mixed up everything here.....im gonna comeback with more things.....and sorry for the bad EnglishTranquiloTranquilo"

+0
RE: All That Jaz #Johnson_Military_Veterans
8/28/2017 5:54:52 AM
This photo is of me and my siblings, some years ago, we are currently emotionally accepting the departure of our Mother ... she is the one who encouraged us to become solid, responsible men and women ...

From left to right - Jan, Army; Curtis, Army, Valencia, Navy and Christopher, Army

Respectfully our Zodiac signs are, Scorpio, Leo, Sagittarius and Gemini

Curtis, celebrated his birthday this month ... I am the last birthday celebration of this crew ... baby Sis will not be celebrating her b'day publicly this year ... I am the family
social butterfly ... I celebrate everything ... every chance I get ...

... sharing following video for entertainment only ... I do not hinge my life on what so-called readers share ... their shares are entertainment to me ...

SCORPIO September 2017 - YOU NEVER LEFT, BUT YOU'VE ARRIVED

+0
RE: All That Jaz ... just parking html code from a #Women_March tweet
9/4/2017 9:02:55 PM
The resistance is strong. We accomplished the impossible this summer. We can still save ! Keep fighting.

https://twitter.com/womensmarch/status/904788446786584576

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The resistance is strong. We accomplished the impossible this summer.<br><br>We can still save <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DACA?src=hash">#DACA</a>! Keep fighting.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DefendDACA?src=hash">#DefendDACA</a> <a href="https://t.co/U7cghe0SDU">pic.twitter.com/U7cghe0SDU</a></p>&mdash; Women&#39;s March (@womensmarch) <a href="https://twitter.com/womensmarch/status/904788446786584576">September 4, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
+1
RE: All That Jaz ... Hurricane #Irma
9/17/2017 3:58:01 AM
First I am giving thanks to Brother Yeshua for saving Baby Boy's House (MC10Q)

No property damage and no trees fell ...

Pray/Meditation 4 Irma

My prayer/meditation
for everyone in the path of
Hurricane Irma

No Power in DeKalb County Ga

My tea-candle hook-up to heat left-overs
due to county-wide power outage
... this room is a finished two-car garage
(The Man Cave)

Candle light supper 10pm

We ate well with no electricity

Thanking Irma .. No Trees Fell

Day 2, after Irma, I cranked up the grill to cook all frozen meats that thawed, due to power outage ... I am sportin' my SFI Cap

Hurricane Irma Passed Over

To the right top of the 2nd tree,
a clear day view of a planet
... haven't look it up
... it looked like a half-moon cloud

.... visual dot nearly parallel horizon of top
of 1st tree

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!