Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Does this happen to you?
2/10/2006 11:15:00 AM
Ok, here’s the scenario… You’re logged in to your Adlandpro Member site. You open another window to check your email. In the email you get a your requests to join an forum’(s) so you click on the link in the mail to except or clear the invitation. Now being that I’m already logged in, it takes me right to the Adlandpro site and gives me the buttons of choice to select most every time with no problem. But here’s where the red flags go up. Other times I click on the link in the email to except or deny an invitation, it will bring me to the login screen. Now I’m already logged in to Adlandpro and the other invitations worked fine. Is this a computer glitch or another server sending the request? Also, having RoboForm, if I was to have to log in again then RoboForms Pass card would automatically pop up and fill in the password information. Not seeing a pass card and knowing I’m already logged in is telling me I’m not on an official Adlandpro site and maybe someone is trying to get my password and account information. Call me paranoid but I see red flags here. If this is a phishing site, how many other Adlandpro Members have given out their information and passwords? This is just something to think about. Please be very careful out there. If you’d like to learn more about RoboForm, Just click on my website link at the bottom and go to my resource page where you’ll find the banner.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Does this happen to you?
2/14/2006 11:06:35 AM
HI Joe, Yes actually this has happened to me before. I do have to login several times. Maybe you should check with admin to see if there is a glitch. Eileen
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!