Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
9/19/2017 2:57:29 PM

Heavenletter #6143 Getting Closer, September 19, 2017

God said:

Believe in Me, and believe in you. Have I not said this before? How many times?

What does this mean – to know Who you are? It is many things. It is Everything.

To know Who you are is to put your shoulders back.

To know Who you are is to be rosy-cheeked.

To know Who you are is to breathe.

To know Who you are is to laugh at fear and jolly it.

To know Who You are is to laugh and smile.

To know Who you are is to not to be so devoted to what goes on around you. To know Who you are is to be devoted to rising High. This is not ego. This is knowing Who you are and not needing plaudits from the world. Ah, there is a big difference between needing and enjoying.

For God’s sakes, enjoy the diversity of the world! Beloveds, this is the least you can do. No more grumbling. This is what is meant by rising above the surface events of the world.

Enjoy being alive. Never mind about fixing the world. Enjoy the world, and the world will fix itself.

Be one of many Enjoyers. Overwhelm the world with Joy. Let the world copy you. As you rise, you take the world with you. Everyone wants to rise. Dear Ones, don’t lecture the world. No longer point out the errors of its ways. Lift up the world.

Free the world from the ties that bind. Undo the past that no longer exists anyway except in your mind. Change the focus of your mind, for your mind has been an errant lover.

Return to simplicity. Avert complexity. To thine own Self be true. You can see that it is vital that you know Who you are. At the very least, have a glimpse. Credit yourself more than you have been crediting yourself. Open your eyes wide.

We are Companions, you and I. We hang out together. Who is Who and Which is Which -- what does this matter? We do not have to distinguish One of Us from another. Why would We? There is no other. We are One, remember?

No one and nothing can spread Us thin, for within Us (the One of Us) lies the Universe, a painting that We as One make. Oh, yes, there is your Higher Self. Enough of assuming that you are any less.

If there are two peaches before you to choose, and one is perfectly peachy and another is bruised and beat up, for Heaven’s sakes, which one would you choose?

Let there be no short and the long of it. We, the One of Us, speak about Life, and We, the One of Us, talk about Love. What else is there to talk about?

Oh, yes, give the One of Us a go-ahead to talk about the weather and our One Heart. Let’s talk about the Sky Above and the Beauty We (I) am free to behold. What can the matter be except that which you happen to be looking at from a certain angle? Beloveds, look where I am looking. May the eyes you look through be Mine.

I may seem to be switching the subject of this Heavenletter at this so-called moment, yet there is only one basic subject of every Heavenletter, filled with many sub-categories. The basic subject of Heavenletters is:

Getting closer to the Truth of One’s Self.

Heavenletters could be classified as Learning Love, most especially, learning to love the individual you temporarily and waywardly refer to as yourself. You really do not exist separately from All That I Am.

Meet your One Self here.

Hi, Hiya.

http://heavenletters.org/getting-closer.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2017 12:45:25 PM
Heavenletter #6144 God’s Diamond, September 20, 2017

God said:

Sometimes, you drag your feet, and you are not exactly a willing Partner with Me. Beneath your intellect, however, lies your Heart of Gold. Do not kid yourself. You hold My Heart in yours. There are no ifs, ands, or buts. Even when you may be blindfolded, I know undeniably Who You are. There is too much you don't see and don't know. You brush off new ways of thinking as you would a piece of lint. Amazing, isn't it, how you have the ability to fluff off awareness and delete your Self?

Think of My Heart as a Golden Sun. From the Light of My Rays, your Light shines. Of course, you are My Radiance. You are a Reflection of Me. And, in Truth, beyond that, nothing else exists but the One of Us.

I, Who created you, I ride with you. I, Who ride with you, am a Facet of you. You are My Diamond, and We, you and I, ride High.

If you have not yet already realized this, you certainly will. It is My Will that you will. You are My Will. I am in your DNA. I, the Creator, created you from the Throb of My Heart. You exist in the Beat of My Heart.

Where did you come from, and where are you going? You are coming and going, for I am at the Center of you. I am your Steering Wheel. Surely, you don't imagine that somehow you created yourself, or that, if it had been possible for you to create yourself, you would have done a job equal to Mine or better! You have such chutzpah! You show the cheek of your ignorance -- and your innocence. At least, you speak up. Now, also, have the cheek to listen, will you please? Listening holds great wealth, for you may learn something.

Would you forswear learning? Really? Would you really say that you know everything and close a door, even slam it shut?

At the same time, Dear Ones, hidden from your view and recollection, you do know Everything. All awareness is seared in your Soul. Human Being, as you are, you are a Master of Knowing, which knowing you may have put up on a shelf for another day. Your memory will restore itself overnight. One morning you will wake up to your True Knowledge -- simple and forthright. You will wake up to the Bright Light you let go of. I gave you this knowledge. What I give you is yours. Some days, you would rather not receive. There are no two ways about it - not all days are your choice.

Beloveds, to stay in a hut is not a terrible thing. Living in a hut takes less maintenance than a palace. You are freer with fewer obligations. When you reside in a Palace, it is perfectly acceptable to recognize that you do and take on the added responsibility. Whether you are King or pauper, every day may not be perceived as a picnic. Whether you approve or not approve, each day of Life is enlivening. Nor are you to take Life for granted.

Beloveds, Life is not to be fought against. You wouldn't fight Life except that you have a biased picture as to what your Life should look like. Your biased picture is not good enough. You do merit great blessings. I tell you that you absolutely merit Great Blessings. No longer get stuck in old thinking.

Accompany Me, and see Life afresh along with Me. Open the Universe and know it is beautiful.

http://heavenletters.org/god-s-diamond.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2017 2:05:06 PM
Heavenletter #6145 Hear Me, O My Children, Hear Me, September 21, 2017

God said:

Godwriting is a process, a very innocent process, yet in the mundane world, it takes courage to Godwrite. Sometimes Great Courage, even All the Courage in the world, for you are easily embarrassed. How bizarre that something so enlivening and so simple takes courage.

Once upon a time My Children could hear the Beat of My Heart, and this was accepted hands down. It was not extraordinary. It was a good idea. In fact, the more the merrier. It quite rightly was conveyed in the world that in the old days it was hunky-dory for Me to be heard. Even Aaron, Moses' brother who stuttered was to hear from Me and pass it on to the world even as Aaron himself did not feel qualified.

What I had to say mattered. There was no express list of qualifications, and it was acceptable to share My words. My Truth stood on its own.

Then, the world at large barred the idea of an ordinary person's hearing Me. My Words fell into disrepute. The idea that just anyone could hear My Words and presume to repeat them - well, it became ingrained in the world at large that this was shoddy, even arrogant, and, well, not quite kosher.

By some decree, no ordinary person was considered capable of hearing from Me any more. If someone said he heard from God, he must be hallucinating, so, he was popped into the booby hatch. He had to be either cuckoo or a fraud.

Thus, hearing from Me went out of style. Surely hearing from Me, picking up My drift, sensing My Voice goes far beyond elements of style and fashion. I tell you that I am not an on and off God. No matter by what Name you may call Me, I exist, and I exist for all.

The fact that you can hear Me is not to be shoved aside. Surely, you are not to be shunned because of a desire to hear Me. Surely Our relationship is not to be one-sided. And now, in the world, it's accepted to hear Me again.

Beloveds, our relationship has to go beyond your being a penitent and My granting your pleas or not granting your pleas depending upon your sincerity, guilt, or innocence. You are very innocent indeed if you think I am limited. I never said that Our Relationship is to be only one way. Of course, I say We are two-way.

I am not exterior to you. I am not so far away as the world may have upheld. I AM, and I AM within you. I exist within everyone, and this means you too.

We are Soul of One Soul, Heart of One Heart, no exceptions. All are worthy. Regardless of anything, no one is outlawed from Heaven. I throw no one out. All will come to awareness of Our Connection. There is room for all at the Inn. Do you think I would have it any other way?

So, here I am now, a Master Speaker, going to cite from Myself from an earlier Heavenletter even as each Heavenletter exists in ever-present Eternal Infinity and still reverberates within you. I am aware I live only in Infinity and not in any set-aside time. You are becoming aware.

I whispered:

"There is nothing you have to do, but to be a receiver of Me. This is your task. This is your mission. To hear God. Not for God to hear you, but for you to hear God.

"...You are here for Me. You hear for Me. Not for yourself, but for Me...

"And the time comes that you hear Me. And this time has come. You pick yourself up, and you follow Me right to the Heavens where We have always been... Now you know how to listen for My call, and you know how to answer it. You say:

"...‘Father, I listen for Your call, and this is how I hear you:

" ‘I listen...'"

http://www.heavenletters.org/it-is-for-you-to-hear-god.html

http://heavenletters.org/hear-me-o-my-children-hear-me.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2017 2:02:43 PM

Heavenletter #6146 Godwriting, an Intimacy of Oneness, September 22, 2017

God said:

I suppose you could consider the process of Godwriting as a surrender to Me. I look at this Intimacy of Oneness as My Offering to you. I have always offered Myself to you. This is not new or spectacular.

When have I not said, “Hear Me. O Hear Me, Beloveds.”

When have I not said: “I bequeath All to you, Who art the Exhalation of My Breath.”

When have I not said: “Our Hearts embrace. We are not twain, but One.”

When have I not said: “You are made in My Image.”

When have I not said: “Awaken!”

Beloveds, you are My Dream Come True. You are My Very Self.

What I give, I AM. You are My Heart. You are the Seeds I have flung to Earth as a Gift to Myself.

You Who art My Offspring are My Generation and My Blessing given and received. There is no other way.

You Who art in Heaven are My Light spread on the Soil of Earth. You are My Manna from Heaven.

You Who art in Heaven are My Thought Incarnate. I spread you out before Me. You are the Angelic Realm I gave and give to Earth as a Bouquet of Flowers.

Accept what I have bequeathed to you.

Hear Me, O hear Me, My First Words to you are: There are no Last Words.

We do not quite engage in Words. We engage in deeper than Words. From Wordlessness, you hear and feel the Vibration of My Love. From My Energy of Thought, you transfigure My Vibration into Words you know. For every Word you translate from the Vastness, We can say that you lightly press a key of music, for My Vibration is Music to your Soul and to Mine.

Our Souls entwine. We are Peas from the Same Pod.

That We are One means We are United. We are a Union of One.

Deeper than the Level of Words is Our Communion.

The Process of Godwriting is more than about Words. It is like a pressing of the Palms of Our Hands together. We use the Same Paintbrush, and create a Painting that steals Our Hearts. It is almost as if Our Hearts do not beat at all. It is like we absent the world. We are in the gap between heartbeats and between breaths. There is no action, yet a transaction takes place.

It is like We play leapfrog with Our Two Hearts that are and always were One. Certainly, you take a leap.

Abandon your intellect. Your intellect has served you well, and now its Day in the Sun has outlasted its usefulness. Now We, you and I as One, are in the Sunshine of the Heart which is naught but Love. Intellect is unable to rise so high. Intellect can gab a whole lot yet cannot reach the Heights where the Heart can go and which the Heart contains and which the Heart lets go of on Earth freely as it is in Heaven.

We meet Ourselves in a passageway We have long traveled while you may be the last to know. There is nowhere We have not already been and nothing We have not known and nowhere We can ever part from. Only you can believe you are in the Earthly realm of denseness.

In Godwriting, We surpass denseness.

Now, with all this being said, let’s get to the nitty-gritty.

The Experience of our Oneness in Godwriting does not have to be sensational! It does not have to be a Stellar Experience. You don’t have to be Lit Up. In order to experience Godwriting, let go of all Dazzling Expectations. You can be deep without knowing you are deep. You don’t steer your Godwriting. You let My Words come from where they come as they come. Your experience of Godwriting does not have to look or feel a certain way nor must your experience of Godwriting not look or feel a certain way. Godwriting is a laidback experience.

As soon as you define your Experience, as soon as you see yourself Lit Up, you remove yourself from the Experience that can only be innocent. Let go, let go. What you write is not your Godwriting.

Yes, dear ones, you are One with Me – yet, in Godwriting, you, the individual, are not God Almighty. You make way for Me.

You are not the Godwriter. I AM.

http://heavenletters.org/godwriting-an-intimacy-of-oneness.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2017 3:56:17 PM

Like a Leaf on a Tree

God said:

You have a tendency to see yourself as a heavyweight on Earth, that is, with gravity. You may even see yourself as a boxer in the ring or identify yourself as being thrown to the lions as in olden days in Rome. To be fearful, you have to have something to fear. This is hardly My Dream for you. There is no resemblance.

Fear is heavy, beloveds. Come into the Light and no longer trod. Walk lightly. Dance on air! What you truly are weighs nothing at all. Take a load off your feet. Walk on air, why not? Take Life in your stride. Look High. Feel yourself lightly connected to the Earth as a Leaf on a Tree. Discover that you are not so attached and not so laden with fear. You are not to hold on to fear. Fear is but a shadow.

You are made for Light, not shadow.

No matter what the Season, there is Light, and there is My Will for you. You remain a Diamond in My Heart. I never lose sight of you. I am your Guiding Light. It is not for you to clasp and grasp shadows. There is no bogeyman.

Even if you are in the Army, be at ease, soldier!

No need to duel with Life.

Let your Life be a chariot-ride with Me. Be assured that your Life has Meaning. There is nothing you have to prove. Allow Life to be a Walk in the Park. Be considerate of Life. Let the Moving Force of Life be your Beloved Life. Take a stand via your Light on Earth.

You don’t have to be heavy-handed. Be Light of Heart instead. What else is worthy of a Child of God?

Here today and gone tomorrow, what is the difference when, in fact, you are immortal? You are an Immortal. Of course, your body is the heaviest part of you. Your Soul is Lightness Itself. Your Soul is the Traveler. You have already won the Hit Parade. Your Soul is Exquisite in its Lightness. No baggage compartment for you. Light a candle to yourself. Introduce yourself to Courtliness.

Hold up your Heart before you. Feel your Connectedness to all the Stars, and, of course, the Sun and the Moon, and the Brightness of Love. The alleyway you go down is a Lover’s Lane. Love Life. Life is here for you. Let go of the idea that you can go down dark passages. Let the Call of the Galaxies be yours and the Call of the Seas. Whither goest thou but to Me along with Me arm in arm?

Most assuredly, you go nowhere without Me.

Where have you been? With Me.

Who accompanies you on Land or Sea? I do. I hold your hand. I clasp your hand in Mine. This is your Truth. You can only Skip-to-My Lou with Me. You are My Betrothed. You ever were. Never were you not.

We are One, yet We never go solo. We sail a solar craft made of the Sun’s rays. We go solar, no doubt, stabilized by the Light of the Sun and the Light of Our Very Love.

Whose Love is yours? Mine, of course.

Whose Love is Mine? Yours, of course. There is no other Love but the Divine. Divine art thou.

Who speaks for Me? You do.

Who answers to Me? You do.

How can this be when there is No One to ask and No One to answer? What kind of Partners are We? Only Oneness, Oneness forever and anon. There is no substitute. Despite what the world may tell you, Love is It. Love is the One and Only. Love fills the coffers of Earth. Love is what you are made of. No exceptions. You are what Love is made of.

You are Love, and I am your Cornerstone. See Me wherever you look, for you are made in My Image which means to say, you have Me imprinted on your Heart. You are a Seeker Who has found Yourself where you always were, right smack here with Me. As I am your Witness, so are You Mine.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!