Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
7/30/2018 1:54:29 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6395 The Daring Young Man on the Flying Trapeze, July 30, 2018

God said:

Beloved, vast is the Universe. Vast is the Universe even as it exists spread out all over the surface. The world is, at the very least, a handful! It could be said that there is too much ado about nothing. Certainly life seems to be momentous, and there is too little of this non-existent time in which to do it. You tend to feel suspended in this non-existent time and space. Inasmuch as the concept of time is illusion as well as illusive, remind yourself to breathe deeply. Satisfy your lungs and all that is physical. Life exceeds the physical by the metaphysical, spiritual, ethereal or what is resolutely called Truth.

You may feel you are betwixt and between and, sometimes that you are out of your depth. You wonder how much more you can cope with. You may feel you are The Daring Young Man on the Flying Trapeze! Good grief, how did you ever get here, and how do you ever get off?

This seems to be your quandary. A fast pace you have to keep, or you don't know what will happen. Your space needs a dusting off or a deep cleaning and upkeep as well - or the roof will fall in.

The people who live under the stars and under the trees seem fortunate. They don't have to be at the office at a certain time nor wear starched shirts.

Good grief, indeed, your life choices have to be greater than these. Surely, you are meant for greener fields. It must be you are, but what? But what? Surely you are for more than going sideways or up and down a hill day by day. There must be something ahead of you that isn't so unnoticed and ordinary.

There has to be a version of you that you can see from closer than the distance.

You cry out: "O God, there has to be more than this old knitted sweater I put on every day. For goodness sake, in the latest-appearing world, there has to be a little post-it note appended somewhere with a little arrow that says sprightly in a good place: ‘Wow, Kilroy, you are here!'"

Otherwise, you are left wondering what is your due. You are certain this isn't the question you are meant to ask. Nor is it right for you to ask Me: "How much longer, dear God, when am I freed from this sentence?"

You must be missing an important question.

You may well feel that your question is meant to be:

"Dear God, what can I do for you now? Only, I don't feel up to the task, God. I am so stretched as it is."

Then, I, God, suggest that you bless yourself in My Name. Just this. Bless yourself. Start telling yourself to go easier on yourself. It isn't that Heaven can wait. Not at all, but that you can sit more comfortably while you wait for Heaven. Sit down and rest your feet awhile. You are in good hands. Don't you know you can let go for today? You have exceeded more than your quota for today. You are not in arrears.

As in Godwriting, you don't bind yourself to spectacular Godwriting. In fact, you must free yourself from the idea of coming up with jim-dandy Godwriting. As in life, you aren't required to live a spectacular life. A seemingly ordinary life is just fine. If your life were a novel, no one tells you that you must be a bestseller. I don't. That you are writing your book - this is great. Be content. It's okay to tread water now and then.

http://heavenletters.org/the-daring-young-man-on-the-flying-trapeze.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2018 2:16:15 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6396 An Old School Friend from the Old Days, July 31, 2018

God said:

Beloved, the world, as you know it, is full of comparisons. You see everything bouncing off something else. Today is cold. Yesterday was colder. Or today is bleak, and yesterday was sun-filled.

If today could just be what it is without reference to another time or a more dazzling time, how much happier you would be… maybe!

You deserve Happiness. It is My Desire that you be happy. So long as you make comparisons, it’s harder for you to recognize happiness when it is right in front of you.

Once upon a time, you were young. Once upon a time, you had your whole life ahead of you. Now, you’re not sure where your life is or what is its status. You’re not even sure that your life is up and running. Not at all sure are you where you are and what you’re doing or supposed to be doing or not doing. Once your life was spelled out before you. Now it may not even be current. At the least, you’re not sure that life in the world is even adjacent to you. You’re not sure you’re a player any longer. You don’t seem to be able to put your finger on your exact life any longer. It’s a mystery where you actually hang out.

Now it may seem like life is rag-tail. It’s hard to know your connection, if any, to life in the so-called world. Did you forget where you left off? It’s possible that you are just parked somewhere in a forgotten spot. You just can’t find where you parked your car anyway. Are you possibly Rip Van Winkle from another time and space? You may be trying to catch up to yourself in Time and Space. Certainly, you used to be around. You are unsure about today or that it matters what day it is and where you are going, if anywhere, or, if you are even going somewhere or another or just to and fro.

Life may seem to be covered in fog. You wait for the Sun to come out. Are you looking in the wrong place? Are you somewhere unknown without your name tag?

Were you in the middle of counting something, but what? Does it even matter? Were you counting sheep or learning arithmetic and perhaps reciting a poem or two that wandered off across the horizon?

What are you trying to catch up to? Are you perhaps trying to start all over? You seek purpose, and you haven't quite located it. Are you too far ahead or too far behind?

What do you think you are looking for? Are you lost somewhere in time and space, or did you already say that?

Once upon a time, you were highly connected to life. You thought life was very much a part of you. You were certain you were on and on about the Universe. Now you wonder what daze you are in. Something happened or didn’t happen that was supposed to. You’re not sure what. Hmm. You don’t know what to make of it. Did someone forget to wind the clock? Was it you?

Do birds continue to sing? Do flowers blossom, and is honey sweet on the tongue? Do bees still make honey? Do grapes still grow on the vine? Where does Nature abide these days? What happened to making sense? Has it been put on a forgotten shelf? Is something amiss, or are you the only one who wonders? You can’t even find yourself. You must be looking in the wrong place. Are you misbegotten, or it is the world that has turned upside down? You wonder if it even matters at all what is what. Perhaps you will come across yourself tomorrow or the next day and meet yourself waiting at a bus stop somewhere like an old school friend you long to meet once again from long across the desert sands.

http://heavenletters.org/an-old-school-friend-from-the-old-days.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2018 3:02:51 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6397 The Art of Freedom, August 1, 2018

God said:

Beloved, of course, freedom comes from inside you. It may well feel to you that freedom, as well as lack of freedom, come to you from somewhere else. Yes, it is possible for you to be imposed on.

Your experience may be that you are restricted by one thing or another, and not necessarily by your own volition.

Acknowledge that you contribute at least somewhat to your path of life. Don’t be quick to hold others responsible for your choices. At the same time, don’t be too quick to consider fault on your behalf either.

As the birth of a baby may be hastened or held back in the world, so may the receipt of unboundedness -- or boundedness in life -- be induced. Your Will toward or resistance against may well play a part. Choices in life exist. Ah, Beloved, choices co-exist.

No one would decide on an unhappy life, yet here you may be at this bend in the road. Your choices in life apparently led you to where you find yourself. You may not line up to all that life has offered you, yet you have some choice in the matter. Take some responsibility for the life you arbitrate. You checked off a menu of the day. Some of your choosing may be by default.

Sense of freedom can be accepted. The Art of Freedom can also be countermanded. It is not so easy to define freedom. To be free to say or do anything you want when you want may be a restriction on another’s freedom as well.

Also, to have no limits does some defining of you. To be as free as a bird may seem a privilege imposed upon you. Too much freedom all at once may be binding on you. No restriction on time or place may serve as a restriction. Limitless time may also feel enforced. Sometimes, life may seem overly harsh.

Whether you find yourself, let’s say, in or out of prison, you may feel bound and gagged. There is a sense in which imprisonment may appear to you as a personal sense of liability.

How can it be to you that you could choose the influences that so much of life has had on you? You may feel bombarded with life, overwrought with life, hit over the head with life, obliged to life, as if you have no leeway whatsoever.

Once upon a time, time lasted, and there were no closed gates in sight. There was not as much trouble you could get into. Maybe you don’t really request that all doors be open to you. You may not desire all the freedom in the world that you have been offered.

You may have certain choices that do not work out as you had meant they would. Your choices may come back again and again as a question of how you see or accept what you see as blessing or what you see as denial.

Yes, of course, you may well have been taught angles from which to see. Alas, whether you regard or disregard your innocent vision, you may see what is foisted on you as what you may have inherited and not your choice at all. Your original perception may appear as if it had been stolen from you. You may not have been allowed to see except as you were convinced – contrary to your own eyes. Your life may have been misconstrued and seemingly appropriated to follow suit.

In truth, no one knows you as you and I do. Others’ opinions are only opinions, yet others’ views can be passed on to you as truth. Misconstrued life may have been beaten into you. Your heart may have been nipped in the bud. Your clear-seeing may have been scared out of you, as if the world at large must have been better than you, Beloved, when the truth is that you are the one who knows yourself better than anyone else.

http://heavenletters.org/the-art-of-freedom.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2018 2:11:34 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6398 You Are as Fine as a Star That Twinkles in the Heavens, August 2, 2018

God said:

Beloved, life does not seem to want to be pinned down. It wants to roam the range. Naturally, you want life to be hail-fellow well-met. Instead, life seems too often to be like a pig-in-a-poke. What a fine kettle of fish life is. Did your life happen to skid on a banana peel?

You may wonder what all the fuss is about. What is this attention on landing at a destination about? You might as well relax in the first place. It's okay to keep rising and not have to plop down somewhere. You don't have to nail yourself down. Life just keeps rolling around like clouds in the sky, and life is like a well in the country that just fills up to the brim. Hail to life!

Does it matter if you walk upright and spin around and be amazed and keep wondering at what seems to be going on while you gasp for breath? What information must you leave for your grandchildren to know about you after you toddle off from earth? What is the importance of what you stomp your foot about today? Does life have to be a package you tie up with a ribbon, beloved?

Take My Word for it that We are all One. What is this big need to differentiate one angel from another and sprout different wings and what different stories to tell all over the place and nail everything down? It's okay for you to float and consider yourself dispersing in air. The sun rises. Dust settles. All is well. Nothing is amiss except your consternation.

If you didn't have so many questions, would you crave so many answers?

Does peace amount to so many questions being erased? Who says that life is a puzzle that must be answered right away? Why wouldn't it be all right to be Heavenbound and this to be enough? I say Heaven is undeniable. I say Heaven is inevitable.

No one is overlooked in Heaven. You will land lightly in Heaven and be reassured once and for all. You will return Home and be welcomed as ever. You will bounce on air. You will rise to all the heights imaginable. You are to the manor born. You land exactly where you are supposed to. Start smiling now. There are no tests you are bound to take. Flowers bloom as ever. Petals open. All is well in Heaven and on Earth, and you are as fine as any star that twinkles in the Heavens.

You speculate whirlwinds and pockets with holes in them and bedazzled hearts hoping above hope for something not quite yet discernible. You ask yourself why it all matters so much that you must carry hope even at the same time you hang on to the idea that all is lost. Beloved, truth is endless. Truth cannot be lost.

All returns to its origin. It isn't that hope springs eternal. It is life that springs eternal. It's okay to jump into life. Dive in. The swimming is fine. Stars sparkle. There is room for all. No one is denied. All are welcomed. There is no need for you to worry about your having to be protected.

My love protects you. You tend to look for measurements when love has none. Love never runs out. Love is immeasurable. There is no hole in the bottom of the bag of love. Love is effervescent and evermore.

You seek for the real world without awareness of what real means. Real isn't outlined. Real is bountiful. There is no end to the meaning of truth, yet Truth is eternal, and so are you. Therefore, Truth is measureless. There is no ladle big enough to fill the bowl of life, for life is already brimming over with love.

http://heavenletters.org/you-are-as-fine-as-a-star-that-twinkles-in-the-heavens.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2018 3:11:04 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6399 Light Up All Hearts on Earth, August 3, 2018

God said:

Beloved, I speak with a flourish. I say: In terms of the world, responses to all the senses seem to remain all important. A human baby cannot live without being touched. Untouched is deprivation.

What lack of meaning is it to be not seen and not heard and not responded to? What statement of unworthiness does this make?

It’s possible that even being yelled at is better than no glance at all.

Every single one of My Children is a sentient being. How are souls to be nudged without exchange? Holy is the exchange of light. Even two nods on Earth fill the Universe.

To survive, a puppy has to be licked by its mother. Otherwise, a puppy does not know of its existence. An exchange is essential. Every sentient being requires a welcome to Earth. In Heaven, there is only welcome. In Heaven, unwelcome is unknown.

Of course, to be welcomed on Earth is of the utmost importance. No Being is to be overlooked. No Being is to be cast aside. You understand that remaining unnoticed is inhuman. Life exists to be noticed. This is what is meant by Love. Human Beingness must be noted and nourished. To be loved is to be noticed. Beingness also has to be fed. Abandonment in not an option. Not in My eyes. Eyes must meet. Souls must touch. Hearts must breathe in and breathe out and be intoned.

Teaching and learning are exchanged through love. At the very least, love. Love given in school can be for a subject taught. There inevitably has to be an exchange of love. Two sets of eyes have to exchange their light. Be sure now. Even to a stranger on the path, venture love. Reveal though your passage in life that love exists.

There is to be a daily exchange of love. Once in a while is not enough for humanity to progress. Isolation is not to pass for love. Love must set the tone. Unloving is not a blank allowed. God is to be inhaled and exhaled. Share God to each other’s benefit. Exchange light and notice one another with all your hearts. No one is to be overlooked. The breeze that blows must blow on all. The sun that warms must warm all. For one to exist, all must exist in the light of day and the peace of night. Stars are to shine on all, no exception. None.

If one heart must ache, it is not to ache alone. A load shared weighs less. This is an ultimate truth of life. Your purpose is to uplift one another for the sake of all. Life is reciprocal. Hold your brother’s hand. Hold love high. See everyone. No one is to be unnoticed. Love is to be known and sung. Love is to be sacrosanct.

From one fire, build another. Everything on earth is an exchange. No eyes are to be hidden. No mouth is to be closed. Love is to have its say. No love is to be turned back. Hallow-ed be Thy Name. All breath is to be exchanged. Oneness is to be known, and known freely. No love is to be hoarded or locked away. Love is to be in the public domain. All for One and One for all goes further than a theory. Love is to be lively. Love is to be underlined and made holy. Love is to be sung from one heart to another. No holds barred. All songs to be sung are of Love Unified. There is nothing else to sing of. Herald the dawn of love on Earth today. You are vital to the ensemble.

http://heavenletters.org/light-up-all-hearts-on-earth.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!