Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
7/25/2018 10:06:09 PM

Glory Hallelujah!

God said:

What seems in the offing to say to you this morning regards the non-existence of time. Hallelujah! Time does not exist, so how can I speak of it, for time has no existence, let alone glory. Yet something seems to be on My calendar to convey to you in the presence of love on this precisely-encircled date. Of course, I speak in an instance of Infinity which is out of time.

It must be I want to tell you of My roaring love for you. My heart treasures every thought of you. No doubt, I want a thought of you to escape My heart, which can only be love. You are My treasured thought. You are holy to My existence. A thought of you is uppermost in My heart.

Don’t think that you appeared out of the blue. Nor can I say you were always a thought in My head. You have always been in My heart, a rainbow that covers all the crannies of My heart. You are. At the very thought of you, you became Mine forever and I yours, and We contain Oneness as One Bell Ringing. There never was an end to Oneness or even a beginning. You never had to knock because you were always here inside Me, and I never had to answer the door. My heart was always ready on the doorknob, even as I never had to turn it.

Heaven has been Mine, yours, Ours from the rising of the sun. The sun poured itself out. The world has never known a split second without Oneness. There never was a forethought or any afterthought. Oneness arose from the beginning of the thought of that which is said to be My thought of you. A thought of you simply arose from My heart like a budding rose.

It has been said that you were born in My image. Aha. In actuality, I am greater than any image of Myself, nor are you simply an image of Me. Oneness birthed Oneness. There was no discussion about it nor any delay. The sun arose without any doubt about it. Oneness awoke to itself at once. Oneness isn’t exactly a continuation. Without the consequence of time, what can continue? Infinity isn’t exactly perpetuated. Infinity is more Oneness than you can imagine. Once Oneness awoke, Oneness was instant. We can say that Oneness was one press of the key. Bung! Oneness existed at once. I can’t even say that it was at one press of the key. Oneness appeared once, a Oneness that defies time. I will call Oneness as an At Oneness that exists without time touching it, for Oneness is One Oneness and not quite the same as once upon a time in a faraway land. Time, on the other hand, is fleeting and can only be imagined.

Time has nothing to do with Oneness. Infinity is regardless of any concept of time. Infinity escapes any pretense of borders. Time is less than even a flash of time or lump of time and far beyond any thought of time.

I was going to ask you if you can follow My train of thought, yet, of course, away from the notion of time, there is no following what I say nor any train of time. Without the thought of time, the idea of illusion can hardly exist. It can only be a thought of existence. Oneness IS the Real Thing, and advertising Oneness requires no paste-up and takes up no space or thought.

http://www.heavenletters.org/glory-hallelujah.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2018 4:54:47 PM

God's Invitation to You

God said:

Beloved, what if you had never heard of the concept of difficulty? Is it possible that difficulties would not be so prolific as they seem to be? Would there be one kind of difficulty after another if you had not been clued into the arena of difficulty in the first place? Had you not been told to watch out, to watch your step, to take care, pay attention, don’t fall, would there then have been so much difficulty to follow?

Had you not been warned not to fall, would you have fallen? What if danger had not been pounded into you or put at the top of the list of warnings? Would you have been so susceptible?

If all parents clearly honored their children, what then might have been?

In a Russian novel entitled The Idiot, a gentleman who carried the name of the book title had not had a reputation for clumsiness. As he entered a soiree one evening and the hostess warned him not to go near the statue in the foyer, would he have knocked it over?

You foresee this is exactly what would happen. The warning virtually magnetizes the Russian gentleman to live up to his reputation. This carries the same course as telling a child not to step into a puddle or not to lick his bowl of chocolate pudding.

We face clearly now the premise of being programmed from the outside. Then We can surely add self-programming to our future, yet the subsequent adding of this can’t be the whole story. The whole story doesn’t have to be disenfranchisement from on High. Anything is possible, absolutely possible. Despite the surface world's accounting, you are invincible. You are far greater than you believe possible. You are not a small soul who appears in dribs and drabs and is shifted off to the side.

In truth, you are unbounded. In truth, you are a high-flyer. You are not a limited Being. You go beyond world measure. You are boundless. You are what I say you are. Don’t listen to what an unenlightened may say. Beloved, you can dance! You can dance! How you can dance! No one in My Academy is rendered lame. No one limps. Everyone on Earth is gainly.

Now, this is newsworthy of writing home about. Anything less is untrue, notwithstanding all that the earthen world itself may call true and defend with all its might. Of course, the world is waiting for a wake-up call.

Everyone on Earth is of royal heritage. Make no bones about it. You are a sweet prince or sweet princess. Not even once again listen to anyone’s remark regarding your lack of full value or anyone’s lack of full value. Some may try to make you a commoner or know-nothing. You yourself are not to hark to this idea. From now on, never again.

Stay in your utmost truth. Your utmost truth may strike you as revolutionary. Be revolutionary then – what do you care?

Light a fire. Light a fire under yourself.

I, God in Heaven, am easy to know. I am yours for the asking. Ask for Me then. Beat a path to My doorstep. Are you going to wait for a gold-embossed invitation from Me? Write it for yourself. Or whisper it to yourself. The whole world is at your feet. Come over here to Me. Let’s break down My door if you must sit quietly at My open door until you dare to step in.

Do you not know that My door is unlocked? In fact, don’t you know I have no door at all to leave locked or unlocked or for you to knock on? There are no closed doors where I am. I await your arrival. Hello! Walk in!

http://www.heavenletters.org/gods-invitation-to-you.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2018 1:40:31 PM

You Surely Belong

God said:

Beloved, life can be beautiful, then why so often does life seem to appear in disarray? How can this be? Certainly, you don’t want to think of yourself as ungrateful, yet what is going on? Is it possible you get a rush from finding life out to be unacceptable? Do you have a hidden pleasure in dissatisfaction, as if displeasure is some kind of reward that you are entitled to? Surely, you are due some notice or recompense. You do require at least a little regard – some kind of pat on your head or your cheek pinched lightly, or at least some kind of rinky-dinky honor, some kind of recognition that says you passed this way. You don’t need a cheering section but maybe a little wave in token of your struggle. Somebody has to notice you. Indeed, you do give life all you’ve got to give. You would rather go off stage with a brave hurrah than to just shuffle off with your past behind you. Hail, hail!

When once upon a time was yours to look forward to, now you may be saddened by. Did you get cheated somehow or what?

The sun may still be shining. Still, you feel like you are in the dark too much and aren’t seen enough. You may find no pleasure even in pleasure any longer. Too much too little too late and just too much backlog. There aren’t even breadcrumbs on your path to follow, alas. Perhaps you feel you bumped into a dead end. Somehow you were overlooked, or you didn’t take enough stock in yourself. Did you skip some steps?

If you belong in the world, when are you going to find this out – if ever?

If you are out of sync, you are aware that you are out of sync, yet it can also be that the world, too, is off-kilter, yet you are the one who attends to this way too much.

What exactly did you do or not do? Were you born out of touch?

You sure blame yourself enough. Yet what would you have wanted – not to be born at all rather than to have moments of being woebegone?

Naturally, you do wonder what might have been or what was supposed to have been. You did have your moments, as short as they may have been. You have had your moments, very short moments of what you would call stardom, yet, when all is said and done, what did they amount to?

Sometimes you wonder about some of the choices you made. You have your regrets, of course, yet had you chosen differently, odds are that you would have rued other choices, or you might have wound up on the same street corner.

Of course, when you think about it like a real person, you also would have missed out on irreplaceable treasures as well. Yeah, what would you be mooning about now?

One thing you are sure about is that, given the choice again, you would have appreciated every single person in your current life more royally sooner than later. You would know that each soul who is before you, alas, is only before you a little while this lifetime and may not come again quite so soon.

One thing you do know is that if you were to run across the same soul again, you would now recognize a gem clearly the first time around. Now you would welcome each one and all of life more. You, yourself, might have been more enjoyable for others, and they wouldn’t have had to tolerate you so much either – maybe! Smile now at Me, please.

http://www.heavenletters.org/you-surely-belong.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2018 6:53:42 PM

Time and Fear Are Partners

God said:

Hello, Beloved of My heart. Life isn’t intended to be somber. There is no need to take life so seriously. Where did this idea come from?

A day is just a day. A day isn’t a lifetime. Even when you have an acre to plow, an acre doesn’t take forever. Regardless, time isn’t real. Time is a player.

If there were not time, would there be fear? When there is fear, time is indeed a-wasting, and fear does not serve in any case.

Joy and happiness serve. Love of life serves. Fear isn’t in your best interest by a long shot. Fear is not worth the time of day.

Serve Me rather than fear. Serve peace. Serve glad tidings.

Bow not to fear. When time doesn’t exist in the first place, fear is a clear waste of time. Any way you cut it, fear is a fool’s errand.

Peace is real. Silence is true. When all is said and done, love takes the cake.

Fear is a panderer. Beloved, don’t take even a sip of fear. In truth, you can only land with Me, and with Me is where you want to be. Fear is woe-be-gone. With Me, fear doesn’t enter in. With Me, fear is a ragamuffin. With Me, fear has no admittance. Fear is a motor that doesn’t run.

Where I am, there is not even the concept of fear. Fear too often gets away with a mock-up of itself. Fear is a slip of the tongue. Give up on fear. Fear is a nonentity. Fear is naught but smoke.

Without time, you would never tremble. Fear is a joke you want to laugh at. Fear is an error.

Have second thoughts about fear. Fear seems like a menace, yet fear is truly a hypothesis.

Abandon fear. You don’t need it.

Fear can drive you to distraction. Fear makes you want to hide in a cupboard. Fear is a wild thing.

I tell you to give up fear when there is really nothing to give up. It isn’t possible to give up something that never did exist in the first place.

Fear is like an addiction, isn’t this true? Fear is an outright distraction. Steady be your heart. There is no bogeyman.

Get beyond the idea of practicing fear. You need no practice. You need no concept of fear. Who ever told you to stir up fear? Who ever told you to get skittery? Whoever convinced you to take fear at face value? Whoever locked you in a cage with a phantom tiger named fear? When is enough fear enough? Truly, there is enough bandying about with fear.

No longer chase fear. End mottled fear. Be done with it. Fear is not for you to run away from.

I tell you that fear is a rumor and nothing more. Fear has a great reputation, yet peace be praised.

Fear is but a trick you take at full value. It makes no sense to be fearful of letting go of a false image. Of course, put no false images before Me.

In truth, you are rosy-cheeked and safe. Nevertheless, you sold your heart out to danger. The world has been convinced of danger and therefore fear. Let’s come back to love. Behold the face of love. Believe in truth. Believe in Me. Believe in what I say, and believe in your Self. I believe in you. You are a bouquet of flowers I give to myself. When We hold hands, splendidness alone can befall. I give you the straight goods. We are One Presence embraced in love. Give love a chance to triumph over fear any day.

http://www.heavenletters.org/time-and-fear-are-partners.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2018 3:15:58 PM

Be the Truth of Yourself as I Say You Are

God said:

Beloved, down to your core, you are to be true to your heart. It makes no sense for you to hold your heart in abeyance. You understand that the truth of you must come out. You are becoming known to yourself. No longer can there be any infractions to what is now known.

You may have hidden yourself away for quite some time. You have been hiding yourself from your Self as if you must keep yourself bounded to what you once adhered to, as though you owe your loyalty to your fictitious past. You are becoming better at recognizing your true nature. No longer are you going to fool yourself that you are a downtrodden character when you are a wonder of wonders just as you are. Your subterfuge has been to associate yourself with less than the truth, as if you are supposed to make yourself less in magnitude – as if you really could not be magnificent. You have done a good job of denying yourself for naught. Truth is good reason enough to recognize yourself.

It is overdue for you to declare yourself divine. Now here, once and for all, you have been spoken for by God. I, God, have found you (you, My Self) worthy, and I insist upon declaring Our One Worth. I, God, have sworn to this before the whole congregation of Earth. You can’t wriggle out of Our One Worth now.

Truth is dawning on you. The sun always dawns. This isn’t conceit. This is acknowledging truth. Truth can no longer be hidden. Finally, it is for you to parlay truth once and for all. Don’t be shy to reveal your infinite glory.

You are My pride and joy. As you reveal yourself, you reveal Me. I am to be known, and so are you. Not one more masked ball are you to attend, Beloved. I won’t hear of it.

From now on, truth is be known right and left.

Sometimes I have wondered how you have gotten away with this disguise for so long as you have. It would be easier for you to reveal your clean slate than try to patch your disguise up. It’s easier to wear true colors than to pretend anything less. Yes, now you come into the light of wondrousness you always have been yet kept hidden in case you would be found out. No longer are you to keep your Self hidden in plain sight.

Let Us begin at the beginning. At first, a baby was born, and the whole world celebrated the baby’s birth, and the magi came, or the birth was equally celebrated in different ways in other lands and perhaps at other times. Thus began a celebration of the birth of full-blessed Oneness.

You are becoming known for the joyousness you truly are, non-negotiable.

Hark, the herald angels are singing. Hallowed be Thy name that the herald angels sing for the pure joy of.

You are beginning to get the hang of Oneness. About time I say. Time is not, yet wondrousness is, and you are wondrousness. I declare this in My Name and in thine. No longer do you keep secrets – not even from yourself. Rather, you recognize all. Now we come to the end of secrets and any occasion to pretend that you or anyone else is less than I say you are. Can you believe that, once upon a time, you tried to pretend away your Oneness? No more cover-ups. Truth is declared all over the world from the mountaintops for the pure truth and love of Oneness Supreme.

Day by day, truth shines, sun shines, and hearts circle the world in joy for all to partake of as you would a royal picnic. All are invited. All are asked to RSVP. All are asked to accept, and all are to graciously attend! Glory to God in the Highest!

http://www.heavenletters.org/be-the-truth-of-yourself-as-i-say-you-are.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!