Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
7/15/2018 4:14:50 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6380 To the Ends of the Earth, July 15, 2018

God said:

Beloved, there are no ends to the Earth, nor is there truly a beginning, yet there is indeed a purpose in the Creation of the world beyond speculation. Earth has something to the point. I, God, am true to the core. I am true from the get-go. Earth has something to the point, even within the trip of illusion that holds you in its thrall. Fiction is also a kind of journey, no matter how you may be fooled. There is a purpose in everything, even in fol-de-rol.

Even as you sleep, there is value in sleeping just so there can be value in waking up. Supreme value. Even in folly, you serve a higher purpose. Going around the mulberry bush serves.

Jack and Jill going up and down a hill serves.

Even Jack Horner sitting in a corner serves.

In this sense, there is purpose in everything – even including that which makes you cry your heart out. I do not suggest you seek out weeping. Nevertheless, it is good for you to know when to dry your tears and get back to life in the making rather than life in pain or disappointment.

Pursue looking at the trees and flowers' unleaving and the connections of Oneness all over the place to see what a difference you, yes, you, make to the Universe. How present the Universe is, and how high you fly and how you don’t crash.

Believe in Me as I believe in you. Believe in the merit of life even when it is fiction and quite unreal. Sometimes you would like to be spared from what you see as blunder, yet how do you know what is a blunder any more than how you know what is a miracle right and left and day and night? Sometimes it takes you awhile to catch onto to what is what.

Turn your head on differently – not solely the way a cover to a jar holds onto its contents, yet also to announce that you serve a purpose and meaningfulness everywhere all over the land.

One way or another, you speed to Me. Oneness am I, and Oneness are you. In what a wholeness of Oneness We exist as One.

On any day of the week, start anew.

Unless you fall asleep, how will you wake up?

Come to think of it, without you, what would I be engaged in right now? You and I gravitate to a dot in the sky somewhere over the rainbow.

You are about to come true before Our One very eyes. Your service to the Universe is about to come true, and you will know this well. Congratulations. You are about to get your sights on straight and no longer portend that you lag. You are on track just as you are.

Have a seat, and you will well know where you are coming and going with perfect eyesight. You will no longer have any mix-ups or think you do. You are exactly at the helm of your ship. Make no mistakes. Do not let yourself be held up. Be on your way without further ado. Accrue greatness to you. This isn’t immodest. This is virtuous. This is how it is. Life is to befall and be worthwhile to and for you and on your path. Offer your worthiness all around the block without batting an eye. You are not here for nothing. You are here for something. Make hay while the sun shines.

Love and good fortune are before you. This is your day before you. Make no excuses. You don’t have to justify yourself. By the right of eminent domain, you are here, and you are here for all and no exception. What is before you to do is for you to do for your benefit and the benefit of all.

Look yourself squarely in your eyes.

See as I do see.

http://heavenletters.org/to-the-ends-of-the-earth.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2018 2:28:26 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6381 We Sail the Highest Seas, July 16, 2018

God said:

Beloved, messages are sent out around the clock. That is, I send out messages on many frequencies out of the realm of time. Nevertheless, I am well-known for the depth of My Silence. You and I are One engaged in rapport. We also simply hold hands for the joy of it. We abound in friendship and exhilaration as the Sun meets the day. We love to engage in Oneness. We are inevitably One. As One, We hail from the same country of origin. Isn’t this beautiful! Who could have thought of such an idea and live it!

Let’s look deeper at this. It is no small thing to be a human Being on Earth, nor is it a small thing to be a God. That I exist and you as One exist within Me – this is no small potatoes. I give you good passage. I offer you hopscotch across the Earth or a dance across the Earth with Me by your side and I with you by My side to Our One Heart’s content. Our existence isn’t about a bicycle built for two. We are about Oneness rising by One Heart. We have one ticket always good for Infinity. There is no such thing as a shortage. Infinity is ongoing. Hop on! Come away with Me.

Feel My hand on your heart. Feel My hand! Feel Beautiful Oneness as it steadies and balances itself. Whether Oneness sits on the surface of Earth or Oneness jumps over the Moon – One tremulous Heart beats and never runs out.

If you want to know what forever means, this is it! We continue as One forever and ever. You don’t have to put a period at the end of this sentence which is as ongoing as Oneness. There is no tearing us apart. Oneness is Oneness. Oneness doesn’t get patched up. We are already established in Oneness. Yet in the world, there is a consideration given to an impression of something thought of as otherness.

One Universe means One Universe, One Unity is One. There is no being out of the fold. There are no seams. There is no stitching. No mending the One! Walls may require mending. We are seamless. We are bonded as One. We are wedded. You and I are wedded. Oneness arises from Oneness.

Never were We a duo. We have never been anything but One. This is the whole story. This is it! The story isn’t over. Infinite is Infinite. No break is asked from Our story, whatever for?

When We – the One of Us – share the same language at birth, why ask for a translation? What would this be about prayers being asked for without cease? There are no prayers to ask for. What can be asked for that could be greater than what has always been initiated as One?

Would you go on an egg hunt when you already have a golden egg?

You don’t seek a treasure island to live on when you already live on an optimum treasure island.

Does a waiter put his hand out for a tip when he was just given a big one?

Who asks for a second cab when the first arrives at his front door?

What prince seeks for his princess’ foot to fit a silver slipper on when she is already wearing silver slippers?

We are One signed, sealed, and delivered. Always Oneness has been One. Oneness arrived from the first instance as arisen. There are no seals that have to be stamped. Of course not, absolutely not. Never were there borders to pass. Together as One, We sail the High Seas. We continue. We surpass the heights of waves from the beginning, even as no beginning was there really to hatch from. Forever I have always been Oneness Oneness Oneness…

http://heavenletters.org/we-sail-the-highest-seas.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/17/2018 3:52:14 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6382 The Difference between Confidence and Knowing It All, July 17, 2018

God said:

Beloved, there is a difference between lack of confidence and knowing little or nothing.

Lean against the ballast. Sit back in life. See from a distance. See from close up as well. In life, you walk back and forth just naturally in passing. You go away from home one way, and you come back home another way. You change your route tomorrow or the next day or from one day to another, or you change your gaze and gauge of things.

My One Child, from a worldview, is a Being whose mind changes. Even as you are forever and a day, you also flip-flop truth. This way today...yesterday another day, and even another way tomorrow...even a seeming turn-around and then another apparent way again. These seemingly are imposed upon you, yet you are somewhere in the wings watching. You may not have caught on soon enough, yet you can't just wave away what seems clear now and pretend you don't see. What I mean to say is that sometimes you skirt the issues as if they never were. This is not to say that infallibility does not also exist. Everything exists and falls as it may in the world.

As proof of the changeability of the relative world, take a look at the made-up idea of that which is called death. Just about everyone is scared to death of it and does not quite believe in it either. This, of course, can come across as wisdom. Death isn't real - not by a mile. Time and space and the physical body do not truly exist. They are what fiction is made of.

There is a also a deeper stability that exists, yet stability doesn't always reveal itself out loud in the world at large. The stable world is not made of physical reality. You can count on competition in a game played on Earth - a foxy game, as a matter of fact - not something you want to enter into. Competition is a fantasy of fantasies without substance. It may be as if fantasy has become your daily bread. If Truth Itself were on tap, love would rightfully declare itself your daily bread.

I second this with a nod of My head as if I were in church on a full Sunday morning or Saturday or on a Thursday evening - whenever it may be on the day your Sabbath falls. A Sabbath is holy on the day that it occurs. Holy is as Holy does. A congregation of full hearts swells in gratitude on whatever day may be your assigned day or night to acknowledge the appreciation that sings in your heart divinely. This is how I overhear.

Reverence and gratitude are inner jobs not to be attributed solely to echoes of repetition, which most definitely like to play their part on Earth as a reminder of love to be made holy and to be sung out in joy from the rafters of the heart and to echo throughout the Universe as an experience of Oneness to ring out more auspiciously around the world and to keep pealing and not to be forgotten, nor either the silence of love its embraces to ever cease. Hallowed be thy name and Mine which are One and the Same.

"Of Thee I sing" is a chorus of love open to view and embedded in all hearts on Earth as a testament of love on the wing and filling everywhere the Oneness of heart on Earth now and forever and to always be kept, not as an obligation but, as resounding joy to be heard throughout a world united on Earth. Hallowed be our One Heart in Heaven now and forever as it will come to be on Earth.

http://heavenletters.org/the-difference-between-confidence-and-knowing-it-all.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/18/2018 10:28:58 PM

What World Is This We Ride On Anyway?

God said:

Beloved, at one time or another, life certainly seems madcap. How can anyone take life in the outer world so seriously any day of the week or year? The world seems like a TV series where laughs abound if only you could laugh and smile. As you watch the series, your life seems to be off in a distant cabbage patch obvious or oblivious before you, yet who can really say?

Who begins to know when you are onstage or offstage or anywhere at all? You would reside in the song of the nightingale outside your window if you could. Maybe you do, for all you know. Do nightingales really exist, or are they kept for princesses in ancient lands? What you do know is that what is dubbed life is afoot. This so-called life is always on the move. You are captured on Earth, for whatever reason you may not quite guess. Perhaps you are captured here so you will make guesses about whether you actually landed here and there or not or when you leave or not, or are you just caught in the craw of the world?

Whether dreams come true or not, dreams are here to stay. Sometimes dreams are carried over from lifetime to lifetime, so it seems, and perhaps the range of meaning is simply to cover existence, not to be tempered with or made either light of or too much of. Every day of life is like a new book you take out from the library to read. You may well check your books out of a special world library where you receive special admittance and fast service.

Life seems to get serious. You are the last to know or not to know until someone taps you on the shoulder – as amazing as this may be.

You peer at the Moon and travel to it, and you also return before visiting hours are over.

You suppose that wherever you visit is something of yourself in one mode or another. You figure you need a light bulb in your head turned on or off so that you can see or not see depending.

Suddenly, the world bears new representative angels. You have been looking for something, yet, what you have been looking for, you are absent-minded about – no matter how deeply you have been seeking. This is fine with you, too. You have no purse to reach into at this time.

You would like Me to have a prince and a carriage waiting for you before the grass grows greener. You seem to be seeking a journey close in tow. You wouldn’t mind something great happening with a simple wave of your hand. You try to introduce yourself to your Self, yet it’s more likely that you are casually sitting on a city bus.

You wonder if you are starting a journey. You don’t really know when this adventure starts or ends nor do know where you are really going and whether where you land will ring true to your heart. You would like it to be true to your heart, yet how do you really know there will be something somewhere deeper for your heart to drink in on another day or anywhere else? Does anyone really know what awaits after the engine revs?

It would be nice if hearts meet wide open, and all hearts be straightforward the same way birds sing and chirp in the morning when windows are open and the bird songs make your heart a receiver tuned into every other heart anywhere in this world or in any other world here or abouts or out of sight and as yet undiscovered. Hearts are meant to be serene and to send and receive love abounding. What else matters so much?

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2018 4:58:07 PM

The Power of the Heart

God said:

Beloved, of course, you, yourself, your very self, are filled with inestimable power. You go beyond inadequate power. You have radiant blossoming extraordinary powers. There is nothing déclassé in the word power, as if the wordpower can only be relegated to comic book POW and WHAM!!!

We’re speaking of the power of the heart, not magic tricks. I suppose the expression “magic tricks” implies something sensational, tricky, not quite ethical, perhaps even low-class.

There is nothing shabby about walking on water, nor is it particularly phenomenal. There must be a worthy purpose beyond showmanship. There is purity of desire and intent. This is not about making an impression or proving a point. Of course, integrity of motive matters.

To make wine from water held a high purpose.

Once upon a time, lighting a fire was a miracle.

I come from the place of: “What is not a miracle?”

That eyes open and eyes close – what a miracle! So simple. That you sleep and that you wake are miracles, old-fashioned miracles.

Just think that there is speech, and there is silence.

Is it not as much a miracle that the seas stay together than that they part?

On all levels, understanding hovers over you. Of course, what happens in the world matters. Mainly, the light you shed on life matters more.

If you were about to catch on fire, and someone throws water over you in order to put out the fire, you would thank them. If someone ran across the road and pushed you out of the way of a speeding car, you would welcome his presence of mind and kiss his hand. Circumstances and interpretations are part of the package of life. And so you channel the directions of your life.

Life isn’t objective. You like to think so, yet your life is how you describe it.

Someone may be chasing after you – not to scare you but to hand over to you your wallet that you dropped without noticing.

You may have been certain that you have no choice in life. You were born in a certain country to a certain family in a certain century, and so goes the fortune of your life. You may never have noticed an angel or two lifting you up. This doesn’t mean that you have not been lifted high and landed down gently.

You may not be attuned to all that you could be attuned to. Perhaps you focus on what scoundrels might be up to.

It is well possible that you have been lifting up your life or dragging it around. Life may not have overlooked you. Rather, you overlooked life and dug your life into the ground. It’s possible you bullied life here and there and slammed a door on life. Start over.

Consider your dealings with life as if you play a certain note on the piano, and this is the note you hear played back to you. Play a higher note, and see what happens. Choose notes at a tempo you would really like to hear. Set the tone for your own life. Be your own orchestra leader. Who stops you? Never mind. No longer tell the same story unless it’s a story you want more of.

What table of contents do you write down for your life? If your present table of contents seems like a hardship, then, by golly, write a new table of contents. Life will pick up the tune you give it. Even if life continues as it seemingly has, then start humming your new tune and see what difference this makes in how you feel.

If there can be a new Heavenletter every day, can there not be a new tune for you to come up with?

http://www.heavenletters.org/the-power-of-the-heart.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!