Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
2/20/2018 3:38:36 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6256 How Does Your Garden Grow?, February 19, 2018

God said:

Beloveds, let Me put it this way: "How do you grow your garden?" You are the Grower.

Life doesn't have to be hard the way you see it. May Life be easy the way you see it! Give Life a hand up. Be glad to let go of complaints once and for all. And why not now?

Life asks that you get complaints off Life's back. When is enough enough? Make an end to complaints now so that that peace reigns in your Life and, therefore, raises the f the world to new heights.

Beloveds, when you feel pressure in your Life, relieve it. I say to relieve it - not to relive it! Yes, let's be on Our Way right now.

No more replaying what you may have found difficult for you. Move forward. Why stay where you happen to see yourself, when it's far better that you see otherwise. Oh, yes, let's get on with Life.

One summer your garden flowers abundantly. Your farm grows a good crop. Another summer there could be too much rain or not enough. Life changes. Life is under no obligation to stay in place.

No matter what, you will do well to take Life less personally. Throw off the idea of burden. There is no advantage to faulting Life. May you not rail at anyone or, Beloveds, shake your fist at Me, or anyone, as if you are sure that you are singled out for the express purpose of going through a hard time. Really, what do you think Life has done to you, and why would you think it is a treat for Me to go out of My Way to leave you feeling high and dry? What exactly do you think has been done to you anyway? Think differently.

Ah, one way or another, the rain rained on your parade. Understandably, you don't like it, yet you can also take whatever Life hands you in your stride and not as payback. Whatever occurs in Life isn't a personal affront.

Rise above hurt feelings. Don't have them in the first place. Why blame anyone or anything for where you happen to land from one day to another? Why bother, Beloveds?

Get away from the idea of ruing Life. Beloveds, I see you don't as yet know your importance in the world. You don't know what can accrue to the world when you face forward. Come, help in holding the world up and tying it to the Stars.

Put away your trusty can opener and eat something else besides your stand-by canned tuna. Beloveds, today is a new day and not a day by default.

You want Life to give you choices, yes? Now, Innocent Ones, will you give Life some leeway? Accept Life as it shows up today. I do not ask you to applaud every single turn in the road, yet you are here to give Life a chance. It's not for you to cold-shoulder Life. It is for you to give Life a run for its money.

Just as you might plump up the cushions on your couch, plump up the cushions of your Life. Breathe Life into Life. Go ahead and change your approach. If you want a New Life, change your take on Life. Change what you make of Life.

Just as you might wash and polish your car, consider adding shine to your Life. Give your Life a new start. Just as you water your garden, water your Life. Renovate your Life. Think of generously giving happiness. Let's start over every day from now on.

Fare thee well.

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2018 3:46:07 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6257 There Is Something Nice about Snow, February 20, 2018

God said:

Beloveds, have in mind that all is well. Go for it! At the same time, be strong in knowing that nothing on Earth has to derail you. You are not here on Earth to be stalemated.

Nor is Life a question of "letting the best man win." Winning in Life isn't an issue. Living Life without the idea of either winning or losing is a good idea. You don't have to have your own way. Life is about more than having your way or not having your own way. Stay away with all your might from the perspective that Life has to go precisely one way or another. There is always more to Life.

It can safely be said that everything in the world changes soon enough. And, yes, your perspective changes as well. Why be surprised, Beloveds? Life changes, and you also change, and not always by dint of Will.

Sometimes you are set on having your Will, and then your Will changes quietly of itself. You have seen this.

Suddenly, your tastes change. For years, you had a favorite tea, and, then, suddenly without intention and without warning, you are not in love with your most favorite tea any longer. You didn't ask to change your taste.

Of course, your own way can change, seemingly, before your very eyes.

All right, you already know that change is the name of the game on Earth. Now you can also tell yourself: "So what, if Life changes with or without my say-so. I can change, too."

No matter what, you can just go merrily on your way.

There are times when your Will is not done. There are times that you don't even know what your Will was or is.

Beloveds, Life does not have to clearly be thy Will or Mine. Life works itself out. Who decides that it is thy Will or Mine? You and I, We may share One Will. You have changes of Heart. Your Will changes. You Heart shifts. Where did you get the idea that you are here on Earth to struggle?

Once upon a time, when you were very young, and it first began to snow, you let the snow melt on your tongue. You shoveled snow with zest. You didn't keep asking what is the point of snow and shoveling snow over and over again when there is something nice about snow!

Move away from the idea that Life is Hard. Move over. Make room for Life. All will be well, and Life, left to itself, will change Jiminy Cricket.

Let the Sun shine. Let Life fall to its own knees. You can take your hands off Life, and let Life be. The expression "supposed to be" gets in your way. "Supposed to be" is an idea you have, and sometimes you're mistaken that Life is supposed to be one way and not another. It's even okay for Life as well as for you to be of two ways. Life will work itself out.

Life doesn't have to climb the same stairs with you. Let go of the preposterous idea that the odds in Life are stacked up against you. Life isn't your combatant. Life isn't something for you to ever turn your back on. You have grown up with Life. You can still make overtures with Life and jump for Joy. When Life doesn't seem to speak your language, still shake hands with Life.

You can dance with Life. You can dance a waltz, a fox trot, cha cha cha, or make up a new dance. Look at it this way. Sometimes Life can do its thing, and you can follow.

http://heavenletters.org/there-is-something-nice-about-snow.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2018 4:22:38 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6258 The Theory of Relativity, February 21, 2018

God said:

No matter how much you may yearn or even mourn for something you don't find anywhere you look, remind yourself in Truth, nothing is really lost. You may not know how to bring your precious jewel up to the surface, yet it exists somewhere hidden to you from the surface of the world. With know-how, you would know how to find it, whatever it make be, the lace tablecloth your mother loved, your check book, a lost love letter, a lost phone number, a lost thought, a lost love.

Of course, you always have an important reason to seek its return to you right where you can pull out whenever you want.

The Essence of Truth is never lost, which isn't to say that you are promised to have it safe and sound in your hand and to possess it in your preferred way. Of course, the return of what you lost matters very much to you. Beloveds, I do not hold this out to you as a guarantee just like that Certainly, what you lost is stored in your Heart.

Of course, there are other matters that matter more. Life Itself matters more. Your Loved Ones matter more. Even your bank book may matter more.

This is the thing. In the world as it appears to you, everything is relative. Therefore, everything in the world comes in a varying perspective. The most important thing to you today may appear as small potatoes tomorrow. Or vice versa.

You are well aware that your mind changes. You stand on an illusion of stability that may be more like air under you. The relative world is a mix. It is water boiling.

Ah, now God's Truth, the Absolute Truth is a different story. True Truth does not change. You may well not be aware that Infinity is in your hand, that you yourself are Infinite. Therefore, I vow to you that Death does not factor into your Life. Death seems True to you, yet death is a myth, a myth you believe in with all your Heart, whereas, Life Eternal appears more like a myth to you, a nice one, yet more like a spoof when you come down to it.

On occasion, you may sometimes begun to perceive Me as a Mere Myth when in True Reality, you can't get Truer than you can get with Me. Beloveds, I am Truer than the ground you walk on and numbers you write.

The fact is that the Five Senses are not True at all. Facts may be factual, yet factual does not mean True. Do you remember studying in junior high school that your eyes see, in fact, from the vantage of an upside down image. Seeing, Beloveds, is not Believing.

Are you reminded of Einstein's Theory of Relativity as perceived from two different spots on a train? Perhaps Relativity may mean that anything is possible. Therefore, anything may be fiction. No perhaps about it, particularly what I, God, see as I see it from the angle of Heaven, which I most certainly do, is the Absolute Truth.

Be aware of standard thinking. Why? Well, Dear Ones, because, with standard thinking, you may miss out on what is Absolutely True. Of course, what appears as True to you appears from where you are sitting. This is another good reason why you don't want to so certain that you are as smart as you think you are. Think of this: You may be far smarter than you you think!

Beloveds, I do bet on you. Open yourself to your own openness and even go so far as to change where you come from and sit.

http://heavenletters.org/the-theory-of-relativity.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2018 6:28:36 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6259 For I Am Love, February 22, 2018

God said:

Ah, Heavenletters. They are like gravy to Me. I don't say Heavenletters are like frosting on the Cake, because Heavenletters mean much more than that. I want to say that Heavenletters - and such - are My sustenance, yet I am Self-sustaining. For you, Beloveds, Heavenletters are a breath of fresh air. For you, communing with Me, is Manna from Heaven and sweet to Me as well.

Of course, I disperse seeds. We can say that I plant them, yet, I would like to make the point that what I Create is as easy as pie. I have no desire to make Life hard for you, as you, My Children, may sometimes feel. Yes, Dear Ones, I, too, have been misunderstood. Of course, I shrug off misunderstanding and am Fully of Grace.

I understand that you see that death, yours or a loved One's, as a punishment inflicted upon you. There are those of My Children who further see Life Itself as a punishment. Yes, many who fear death are also not delighted with Life either. Accept that I, God, do not favor punishment - not ever.

I do not see Life nor death as punishment, nor do I latch onto punishment as a fruitful idea. I don't equate punishment with Love. I don't. I don't say punishment is for your own good. Punishment isn't My purpose, nor is punishment a sideline or an after thought of Mine. Of course, I think out of the box. I don't want to box in anyone, quite the contrary. I want to free everyone.

To give Mercy isn't good enough. There is no need for me to tell Myself to have Mercy, nor for me to tell Myself to Love.

I sure don't condone punishment, nor do I want you to. It could never be My happiness to punish. I don't believe in it. I believe in Love, and what I believe in, I practice. Actually, there is no need for Me to practice Love, for I AM Love.

Why would I, a God of Love, a God of Light, a God of Enlightenment exile even one of My Sons or Daughters to perdition? I would not. I wouldn't think of it. I would not exile anyone regardless of anything. I would not exile even the Best of the Best to Heaven and confine them there, chained up to stay. Heaven is meant for everyone, including those whom the world might call the least. I call no one the least. I know Oneness.

Who would not thrive from being in Heaven with the Angels and All the Great Spiritual Ones Who have walked on Earth?

What Human Being on Earth would even take special care to set apart the unhappiest of all from Inspiring Companionship? I would consign every single person to be in the company of the Great Ones so that, by association, those who already feel segregated from Love will blossom effulgently. I would not lock anyone up forever. Absolutely not.

How could I be a God of Oneness and live with limited Creativity? It is My Will and My Joy to raise everyone High and to keep no one bound. No, I say Yes to Love without exception. Surely, it is built in that I am full of Grace. Surely, I think High and never low. I do not close doors on anyone.

I am God, and I am of One Heart and Mind. I do not hold anyone back. This is incomprehensible to Me. This must have been a mistake in translation, and I correct it now. I am a God of Love and no less.

http://heavenletters.org/for-i-am-love.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2018 5:38:48 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6260 Everything Is Concurrent, March 1, 2018

God said:

Nothing is forgotten. Everything that once was still is. Listen carefully. Your beloveds who have returned Home are still your beloveds, as you are theirs. No longer is the love you share so individualized, personal. When the breath of your loved ones no longer goes in and out, you realize this clearly. Death and life are talked about plenty, yet there exists only the vitality of Life, no matter what dimension you, the observer, may be in. Life still is in place.

From human perception, it may be that what once was vital is now said and done and over with Yes, of course, you can't keep hanging on so tight to your loved ones who, as it is said, are departed.

From a certain reciprocity, however, it is possible to dance around the maypole as you used to. Even in terms of the past, nothing is lost. Only on the surface of Life is anything somewhere else.

If there is Infinity, there is also Eternity, and in certain frequencies, you can turn the dial.

In terms of mortal Life, yes, it's all temporary. Mortal Life certainly isn't the Absolute.

Yet from certain angles, all the ballrooms are still retrievable. You can enter and dance the dances you once danced. This is not a replay I tell you about nor is it a movie reel. You are in the exact same spot.

You can be the young woman who dances with a partner from years ago. The band is still playing. This is not a memory repeated. It isn't exactly that it recurs. It isn't exactly that you pick up where you left off. No,I am saying you are already at the exact beat. What I am saying is that this is not a re-lived experience. You don't return. You are in the earlier scene right then and there, right at this moment.

At a certain state of consciousness, if only for a moment, you and the seemingly earlier Reality are simultaneous, and can be there. The occasion never stopped. It never paused. The band plays on, and here you are.

I won't call it another Reality or a lesser Reality, although it comes from another strand of Reality. It is not exactly that two strands of identical pearls coexist and are exactly ongoing. There are not two. If there were two, neither would be separate.

Someday you will know that nothing ends. All is present. Only words and descriptions can go so far and no further.

I am trying to say that all is known, and it is known in this moment. Nothing is over.

If I am omnipresent and omniscient, and We are One, the only difference is that you as the individual you perceive yourself to be and you as you really are not quite tuned in. You are looking somewhere else. You are distracted from the Light you are and ever were. You have the ever-present acuity to keep on dancing.

Nor do I mean to say that you must use this talent. You don't have to look for it. You don't study it. It can't be studied. I am telling you that this level of awareness is inborn. Listen carefully:

It's an innocent process, yet hardly a process. It could be described more as an instinct. You do not contrive to reveal this ability nor to excel in it nor to prove it to yourself or anyone. All who are One with Me and One with each other have this
available.

In another world, you might consider this to be part of original life on the screen. In this world you live in, at least so far, this faculty is obscured. Nevertheless, this manifest state is right in front of you.

We can compare this real-life experience to the moments when you discover your eyeglasses sitting on your forehead. You forgot for a few seconds that that's where your glasses were right along.

http://heavenletters.org/everything-is-concurrent.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!